Topps NFL HUDDLE is back for another amazing season of NFL football. Collect & trade with football fans around the world and compete in free contests ALL season long!!
BUILD & SHOWCASE YOUR COLLECTION!
• NEW NFL cards released every day!
• Collect NFL players, both past and present, all from your mobile device!
• Claim your FREE daily packs & coins, and complete sets to earn award cards!
• Choose your favorite 3 cards to display on your home screen.
• Exclusive HUDDLE content: NFL100 cards, original artwork, motion & relic cards, + more!
• Propose, counter, or complete trades anytime, anywhere!
• Trade cards with fans around the world!
BRING YOUR COLLECTION TO LIFE!
• Play in free, real-time scoring Contests using your card collection!
• Cards score based on the real-time performance of players on game day .
• “Flow of the Game” scoring: swap cards in/out during the game and feel the excitement of every play!
• Spin our Card Wheel and win something with every spin!
BECOME PART OF HUDDLE NATION!
• HUDDLE boasts the best football card collecting community in the world!
• Vote in weekly discussions or on award card choices & card templates.
• Enter social-based giveaways to earn unique prizes, in-app currency boosts + more!
*For the best experience, we recommend devices be updated to iOS 12 or later. *
- Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/ToppsHUDDLE
- Follow @ToppsHUDDLE on Twitter
- Follow @ToppsDigital on Instagram
* Bug fixes
* Extra excitement added for Football season
Ratings and Reviews
Praise and Reccomendations
Topps has always had me intrigued with their pack opening app for collecting cards and using them on a team but there are always some bugs like for example the constant “In-App purchases” Notification pop up. It’s not something that ruins the app but it can be irritating. I really think topps needs to add a feature where you can take a picture of cards that you have in real life and have it transformed into a digital copy for your account. Now I understand that would take a ver long time since there are so many topps cards out there, but it is just a neat suggestion. Also, I would LOVE to see a topps basketball app. I’ve been waiting and waiting and looking and researching and hoping that maybe topps would release a basketball version of the game. The only game I have seen is Panini Dunk and that game is too confusing and complicated for me. If topps is able to to these things in the next few years, they’ll have some banging apps.
Add features from BUNT
I love all of the Topps card apps and have several that I use daily. One thing that concerns me is how much more attention Bunt gets then any other app. Bunt has a prize wheel, batter up game, and card fusion for your duplicates in the play section.
No other Topps app has all three of these extra game modes and it is very troubling.
These extra game modes make me visit the app more consistently throughout the day to spin the prize wheel and get extra coins from batter up. They have tried to implement this in Kick and Huddle but they are a poor rendition of Bunt’s rewards. In Kick the prize wheel only gives you base cards from MLS and no special or unique inserts like Bunt. Huddle is similar in that it only offers base cards from the prize wheel, nothing special. Meanwhile Skate seems to be all but forgotten and since there is no incentive to visit the app I only open it once a day to get daily rewards, which is the only way to make coins.
Like I said earlier, please make all Topps apps have a standard for gameplay instead of favoring one over the other. There are definitely very easy ways to implement the same game modes across all apps, it just needs a little creativity.
One of the best of Topps.
One of the best run of the Topps apps. I like the sets and reward cards for getting the set. I also like that they have premium ($$) content, but do not lock all the good cards behind this only. They provide a good balance of collectibility for all while making money with some premium collections.
My suggestion for Topps would be to create a $ secondary market. Right now Facebook groups and eBay are selling these cards. If Topps had their own secondary market they could take 10% of all transactions. That would be a revenue stream for Topps and provide users a secure way to buy from others without scamming concerns.
- The Topps Company, Inc.
- 428.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018, The Topps Company, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Wildcat Offer! $2.99
- Big Gridiron Deal 1!! $19.99
- Huddle Offer!! $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.