Destroy the enemy warships!
Take control of a surfaced submarine and use your Tigerfish torpedoes to sink the enemy ships. Just touch screen to launch torpedoes in the direction of your finger.
Watch out for incoming depth charges and use your canon to destroy them before they hit your sub.
Enemy ships can fire either single shots or devastating barrages, watch out for the destroyer as it can fire staccato Barrages.
Mines! Every ten seconds you can launch a mine, up to 6 mines can be in theatre in one go. Be Careful not to destroy your own mines with torpedoes!
Don't let too many ships escape otherwise its game over!
The game starts off with just one enemy ship but soon builds into an all our fight for survival.
Try not to let the depth charges get to close otherwise the explosions can temporarily blind you.
Use your torpedoes carefully, hit fast moving ships first to slow them down, then finish them
off at your leisure.
Features of TorpedoRun:-
* Realtime 3d graphics
* 4 types of enemy ships, Super Destroyer,Destroyer, Frigate and PT boat (Mayhem Mode available by in-app purchase includes friendly ships and Aircraft)
* Particle effects
* Mines!! Deploy mines to sink those pesky ships.
* Health Drops, call for a health drop, make sure you shoot the crate for your health recharge.
* Local High-score table or Game Centre support
* Rank system, rise to the rank of Grand Admiral of the fleet.
* iCade compatible
* iControlPad (ICP) compatible
* Works in all orientations on all IOS devices
* iPad2 & 3,4, Air include realtime lighting.
Note Mayhem & Retro mode only available by in-app purchase
Updated for IOS 13
Fixed high score screen crash
Ratings and Reviews
I have experienced no issues with the game itself, but when a game is over, the app immediately closes.
This is a great game. I agree with other reviews I wish the scores were available. This is one of my favorites I play it all the time, it is very challenging. And the sounds are very realistic and add a lot of excitement to the game. The boats are all random so you never know when they're going to appear, some are fast and some are slow so, it's always a new game.
One of my all time favorites
I am not one to write a whole lot of reviews, but this game has earned it from me. For such a simple game I have enjoyed playing it throughly. One of the few apps well worth the money. I wish more apps could be as entertaining as this one. Very impressive guys, keep up the good work!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- QED Gaming PTY. Ltd
- 157.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 - 2020 QED Gaming Pty. Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Mayhem Mode $1.99
- Retro Game Mode $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.