The Torrid app puts the entire Torrid store in the palm of your hands—any time, any place. Now all of your favorite plus size styles—great-fitting jeans, tops, sexy bras and wide-width shoes—are always available, right at your fingertips.
- Browse and shop on-the-go for the latest fashion and accessories from Torrid
- Get first dibs on the latest promotions, deals and discounts
- Track your order status with a few taps
- Find your closest Torrid store quickly
- Join Torrid Rewards and keep track of your points, rewards, and Torrid Cash, right from the app
- Do more shopping with less worry! Get convenient, secure account access that lets you monitor and manage your Torrid Credit Card account on-the-go. Click on Torrid Credit Card to manage your credit account today
- $1=1 Point + daily bonus points
- Get a reward every 250 points
- $25 Torrid Cash (the new Haute Cash) every $50 spent
- Birthday Gift
- So much more!
We’re listening! Email your feedback about our app or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org! Keep an eye out for updates and new features.
- Easier ORDER TRACKING when you have an account. Simply click the tracking link in your order summary page, directly from the mobile app.
- DELIVERY DATES are now available in checkout! Preview the estimated delivery date for each shipping method, before you checkout.
- Bug fixes and improvements to reduce crashes
Ratings and Reviews
I wish it was better
I was more than thrilled when they released the app. Unfortunately I cannot say I have been thrilled with it since then. I held off on reviewing for a long time in the hopes it would get better, but it hasn’t. From horrible loading screens to a cockeyed organization of the products, it would be easier to order online than through the app. I want to like the app, but it has to fix some major bugs, including but not excluded to: actually opening when you open it, loading, remembering you are logged in, having pictures of the products, not repeating the products multiple times, not loading some of the products in at all, placing products in the wrong category (argue with me how a jean jacket is leggings!), not backing you out when you are looking at products, not having the page glitch when you open the app or any of the pages therein, actually putting a product in your cart, ordering the right product when you checkout (ordered brown leggings and a brown cami last year, got two brown leggings)...
I could keep going but I am getting long winded. Again, I have resisted complaining for a long time, but enough is enough. I would actually like to be able to use the app and enjoy it, not wonder if looking at an item will cause the whole thing to freak out or glitch.
Torrid is Awesome & Has A Very Nice App!
Love Torrid and the Torrid style - this store has changed so much for the better over the last decade. And the app is very nice. The look and feel, user experience are all top notch. I love too that I can manage my credit account within the app - most stores don’t have that app integration with their credit card and it makes it much more of a hassle. The app is generally easy to use and reliable. Only issue I’ve ever had is with favoriting items, sometimes the little ♥️ button won’t stay clicked or something, and I have to keep pressing it to make it register my favorite. And sometimes it won’t register it no matter how many times I click it. A bit irritating but I just end up adding those items to my cart and then save them for later on my desktop computer when I log in there. Would make it pretty perfect to fix that bug, but overall an awesome app for an awesome store.
Die hard Torrid fan girl here. Shopped here for years and years, spent god knows how much. Believe me when I say this app is the most frustrating thing ever. If you are the type of person who clicks on the pictures to see them full screen this app isn’t for you. It refuses to load them and it white screens and there is no back button or anything to get out of the loading screen so you have to close he entire app and do your search all over again. Even when I tell myself not to click on the pictures I sometimes hit it while I’m scrolling and have to close the app again. Smh. Also, in the orders tab, if you wanted to look up one of the things you bought, it’s just a list with words. No link to the listing, no picture to indicate which black tee you bought just will say the price and numbers and what not. Dumb that it wouldn’t link to the item listing like every other site. Also, this isn’t a requirement but it would be nice if you could filter down to the exact styles like you can on the torrid website, for example they let you filter down to 3/4 sleeve or sleeveless or whatever you want. Gave 2 stars because I like torrid but it’s just really frustrating when you have to start your search all over when you click on a picture.
- Torrid LLC
- 71.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Torrid
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.