Coinbase Wallet is the #1 mobile cryptocurrency wallet. Wallet makes it easy for you to securely store, send and receive Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ether (ETH), Ether Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC), XRP (Ripple), Stellar Lumens (XLM), and Ethereum-based ERC20 tokens.
Coinbase Wallet combines several powerful capabilities:
• SECURE USER-CONTROLLED CRYPTO WALLET - securely store, send and receive Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ether (ETH), Ether Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC), XRP (Ripple), Stellar Lumens (XLM) and ERC20 tokens, and ERC721 collectibles. You remain in control of your private keys, which are stored only on your device using Secure Element technology. We never have access to your funds.
• CRYPTO PAYMENTS - Send cryptocurrency payments to anyone, anywhere in the world.
• BACKUP PRIVATE KEYS TO THE CLOUD - Backup your Wallet’s private keys to iCloud to help avoid losing your funds if you lose your device or misplace your recovery phrase.
Other highlights include:
• Generate a new Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC) and XRP, Stellar Lumens (XLM) wallet in seconds
• Connect your Coinbase.com account and easily transfer crypto to your own custody
• See the current price of assets in your wallet in your local currency
• Automatically add popular ERC20 tokens and ERC721 collectibles to your wallet
• See your transaction history
• Backup and restore wallet using standard 12-word BIP39 recovery phrases (compatible with MetaMask and Cipher)
• Sign messages cryptographically with your private key
It’s our mission to bring the power of cryptocurrency and decentralized applications to as many people as possible.
For feedback and assistance, you can reach us at email@example.com You can also find us on Twitter: @CoinbaseWallet
Introducing support for Optimism’s Ethereum Layer 2 scaling solution. We’ve also added support for NFTs & Collectibles in GIF format.
Ratings and Reviews
I had previously left a negative review on this wallet and since then things have changed. The main issue was my fault, and not theirs, from my ignorance of not knowing the wallet inside and out. They contacted me today and finally helped me solve a couple of issues. I apologized to them and also explained i just regret the process took so many months to be solved, but i realize this could all be due to the covid situation that has affected many companies services overall. But all in all a great wallet and wish i did not transfer all of my funds out of the wallet due to this misunderstanding. I highly recommend them.
I’ve been using the wallet about a month now and I haven’t really had a problem. I haven’t found a way to “cash out” or send funds directly to my bank acct from the wallet but I don’t think that’s what it or the exchange was designed for. Remember this is a crypto wallet, so naturally the devs want your funds to remain crypto.
I’ve seen a lot of reviews that mention problems with transferring funds, non existent recovery phrases, and disappeared coins. I haven’t lost any coins but I did get an insufficient balance message after I tried to move funds from the Coinbase exchange to my wallet once. I had enough to cover the fee and was a little worried after reading the error but I waited for the confirmation email you get when whatever coin you buy on the exchange is available, then I tried the transfer again and it worked no problem. I suggest familiarizing yourself with the wallet and the exchange before you add funds to either. Review your recovery phrase and save it to the cloud, write it down, or commit it to memory. Familiarize yourself with the associated fees because they can add up quickly when converting, buying, or selling if you aren’t careful. Lastly, transfers to and from your wallet are not always instantaneous, but they are much faster and cheaper than traditional methods of sending and receiving funds.
So many fees! Beware!
I downloaded this app because I had a CoinBase portfolio account. I transferred my crypto to the wallet account (which I don’t understand why it’s a separate account in the first place - Robinhood has a wallet feature and doesn’t require a separate account). After doing the transfer I didn’t realize that I would get hit with these stupid “miner fees”.
I also didn’t realize you couldn’t do anything with your crypto while it’s in this wallet account (can’t invest it or anything). So, I decided to try to withdraw my crypto back to my CoinBase portfolio account. These “miner fees” literally cost more than the amount being transferred so the transfer would fail!!!!
So to solve this issue, I tried transferring more crypto into my wallet account figuring it would be enough to cover the miners fee and allow the withdrawal to go through... BIG MISTAKE! Because there is a miner fee for transferring crypto INTO the wallet account, the increase to your balance ends up being much smaller than you thought. Now, you still don’t have enough to cover the miner fee for the withdrawal AND more of your crypto is trapped in this stupid wallet!! It’s an endless money pit! STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP AND COINBASE IN GENERAL!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Toshi Holdings PTE LTD
- 138.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Coinbase Wallet
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.