Welcome to a brand new user interface, providing the best mobile reading experience yet. Quicker, smoother, & more intuitive, download now to try it out free for 30 days!
Total 911 is the world's only magazine dedicated to the Porsche 911; the only Porsche with over 55 years of history and a worldwide following of keen enthusiasts. This high-quality magazine is written and produced by true Porsche fans, and offers in-depth, exciting features on all models of 911 – from the classics of the 1960s, through the wild Turbos of the 1970s, right up to today's sophisticated supercars.
What you’ll find in every issue:
• Update – all the latest news and views from products to motorsport across the 911 spectrum
• Features – in-depth coverage across everything from restored classics to modified 911’s plus interviews with the biggest personalities from the 911 world
• Ultimate Guide – a comprehensive file on a specific model, from a classic 911T right up to the modern 991.2 showcasing facts, figures and buying tips
• Premier Porsche – a directory designed for readers to find unique Porsche services
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
We've improved the initial app loading time and squashed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Great magazine but poor App
I have been a subscriber to Total 911 for a few years now and I love the content. However, the app was recently updated to include a great deal of bloat that is totally unrelated to the mission of Total 911 mission. The new App has a very busy and bloated interface with the purpose of marketing and selling every magazine of the parent company and it has nothing that do with my interest reading about Porsche.
I want my old Total 911 App back.
I just bought an iTunes subscription
The only thing that will download is a sample version? How hard can this be?
Best Porsche magazine
This magazine is the best Porsche magazine out there. The quality of both the digital and print version is simply the finest. Great articles, features and head to head comparisons As someone who subscribes to both Total 911 and Excellence magazine, Total 911 is by far the better magazine. Excellence doesn't come close. Unless, of course you own a Boxster or Cayman I wouldn't consider any other Porsche magazine.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 24.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Future Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription $3.99
- 1 Year Subscription $39.99
- 6 Month Subscription $23.99
- Porsche 911 Buyers Guide 4thEd $6.99
- All Total 911 back issues $69.99
- Total 911: Porsche Technology $0.99
- Total 911: Porsche Generations 997 $2.99
- Total 911: Issue 89 $5.99
- Total 911: Issue 137 $5.99
- Total 911: Porsche Generations 996 $2.99