Welcome to Total Disc Golf, the top disc golfing game and simulator for the iPhone, iPad, iPod and Mac. Total Disc Golf is sure to keep you entertained over hundreds of holes across five distinct landscapes. Play the famous Birdie Links club for free while starting your career as a professional disc golfer, then unlock all of the prestigious tournaments and courses with in-game coins. Total Disc Golf is simple enough to pick up and play but deep enough to keep you coming back over and over again.
• Stunning 3D graphics - Nuclear Nova's third generation graphics engine with all-new character models and fresh textures/artwork
• Realistic disc physics - Beginners will enjoy the simple three-touch shot system, while avid disc golfers will be able to shape every shot using different discs just like they would expect in real life
• Unique courses - Four unique courses all from different places around the world. These aren't just simple re-skins, each area has it's own play style and what works well on one course may not work well on another
• Customizable characters - Level up your character's golfing skills while managing each avatar's wardrobe and physical appearance
• Career mode - Work your way up from the beginner to amateur circuit, then finally to the pro tour by winning various qualifiers and tournaments
• Multiplayer - Challenge up to three of your friends and play at the same time, stroke and match play supported
• Purchase custom discs, helpers, music, and more using virtual coins bought with in-app purchase
• High replay value - Each hole has 64 unique configurations based on different tees, basket locations, and environmental difficulty
• Custom soundtrack made specifically for Total Disc Golf
• Achievements tracked along with course records, stored both locally and online with Game Center.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Looks good, but this initial version has problems. It does not play full screen on my iPhone 6s+...it plays in a window in the upper left corner. As others have noted, lets you play the first few tournaments, but then it wont let you play any more...you are stuck playing in practice mode. I assume the first update will address this. I also agree with the comments about the physics of the disc landings...not at all like my discs in real life behave. Guess the developer thought people would like the game better if the discs bounced around when landing. As an example, on a 300 ft throw, the disc hits and bounces another 20 feet. On a 30 foot throw, the disc hits and bounces another 20 feet. The distance it moves after it hits does not seem to be adjusted for throw strength. Actually, we would prefer them to behave like real discs.
This game is a step backwards from their previous game Disc Golf 3D. It had better controls and physics. Looking forward to a game update...since we had to pay for this game, I hope it comes soon.
Don't waste your money!!!!
Tiny screen and you have to buy everything in the app to play! Horrible. If I could, I would give it 0 stars. Hope you spend my 2.00 on better graphics and a game people could actually play after they buy it. Rediculous😡
Would like my money back! After purchase you need to buy more to play the game. I couldn't even play in practice.
- Jacob Leveto
- 221.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015, Nuclear Nova Software
- In-App Purchases
- 5 Coins $0.99
- 12 Coins $1.99
- 20 Coins $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.