Total Guitar magazine has the best access to guitar heroes.
Every issue is crammed full of the world’s best and most accurate guitar tab and there are great songs, tracks and riffs for every level of player from beginner to expert.
From the latest metal and indie hits to classic rock, Total Guitar has more songs than any other guitar magazine.
Each issue is packed full of reviews of the latest guitars, amps, effects and basses.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
We've gotten the feather duster out, squashed some bugs and added support for newer devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not really worth it on an iPhone
I imagine this magazine would be okay on an iPad. But on an iPhone the screen is really just too small to sit here and read a magazine. The included tabs in particular would have been great in the paper magazine or maybe on an iPad, but they're useless to me on my iPhone and I have no way to print them. The rest of the content is something between a fan magazine and a player's magazine but I guess that's to be expected. At least the copy I chose to buy had an article about Mastadon in it. But typical of the way this magazine sort of touches on subjects and then quickly moves on, it showed photos of their guitar rigs but didn't explain the much. I might pick up a paper copy of this magazine sometime, especially since it comes with a CD, but I don't think I'll bother with the iPhone version ever again.
Great App and good company
This app has vastly improved and is very helpful in keeping on track while practicing. Plenty of challenging material and good examples to play along with.
I have ordered several times and there have beeN minor issues, but they usually resolve the problem in my favor.
Keep it up, my one request would be to make the practice tracks a little longer ....
A Wealth of Guitar Geekness
Guitar inspiration for all levels. Not only do you get excellent lessons with audio but toss in great artist interviews from not only established artist but also some artist below the mainstream audience. This is one of the places I learn of some amazing artists. Then add gear reviews that give you all info you need, all in a handy well presented format. Worth every penny!
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 56.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Future Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- June 2011 $3.99
- July 2011 $3.99
- August 2011 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.