The new Total Traffic app is the most accurate and convenient way to get to the places you drive to the most. Total Traffic lets you create personalized routes for your daily commute; from home to work, to the airport, school, the gym and more. You know where you’re going; Total Traffic gets you there quickly!
Total Traffic is the first personalized traffic app that uses accurate real-time data and tips from our commuter community to reduce travel time and driving stress. In just a few quick steps, your personalized “My Places” home screen is set up and ready to help you get wherever you go every day…faster. Total Traffic provides benefits like:
● Easy to personalize “My Places” home screen – see the most relevant traffic info and best route options
● One touch access to traffic information to your “Places” no matter where you are
● Real-time traffic information for up to the minute detail on the routes that matter most to you
● Commuter Community: Participate and benefit from the virtual commuting communities on the roads you drive. Share and receive tips about accidents, construction, road hazards and weather activity
● Real-time audio traffic reports, customized to your daily routes
● Audio alerts as you drive with incident information relevant to your destination
● “Save Last Drive” --create and save the exact route you drive and not simply rely on an automated path that misses the back-roads you know.
With Total Traffic, you can receive all of this information via the map and route segments or you can also listen to custom audio reports for your personalized routes to learn which roadway is best.
This app does use the GPS in the background to deliver the best traffic information to your phone, so please be aware that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Total Traffic utilizes the cutting edge technology of TrafficCarma ™, a real-time traffic data engine that generates the most up-to-the-minute traffic and routing information from one of the world’s leading sources of traffic data.
Total Traffic... Powered by TrafficCarma. For What Lies Ahead.
Improves traffic data refresh
Ratings and Reviews
Not impressed...one of the worst
As a person who drives for a living, this is the same unacceptable traffic map info as on my vehicle's stock GPS system. There is no coverage in Canada even though TT (CCMS) has coverage in major cities like in Vancouver, although only during rush hour during weekdays.
Data is typically inaccurate and delayed. In Portland during rush hour, traffic was congested for more than hour and TT didn't have any information on it. In LA, the same. These are just one of many examples. Data with Total Traffic isn't very good. Their map display, info, and icons et al leave a lot to be desired. It looks like it's something from the 1980s.
Although still with their flaws, I recommend Beat the Traffic , Inrix, Apple Maps, Waze. and of course Google maps.
Sigalert seemingly uses the same TT map data which I don't find it being useful or good. It's worse than the above mentioned. Each provider uses either their own or someone else's or a combination of traffic sources to provide traffic info.
I miss the the best traffic app there ever was
Yes I do. It was done in by a update I accidentally allowed. Every time I turned it on, it just wanted to give me directions instead of giving me valuable information such as a major traffic jam. I knew how to get to work and all the other places I wanted to go. I hated to delete it- but after 2 weeks of waiting for them to fire whoever ruined the app and restore it- I dumped it. Stuck in Ft. Worth traffic with only waze☹️
Love it! Best Traffic App in Market
Best traffic app... period. Accurate and reliable traffic delays and incidents at your fingertips.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
- 109.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014 Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. and 2017 TrafficCast International, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.