On Sale. Original $19.99.
Total Video Player is a powerful full-featured HD media player, supporting 1080p, 3gp, Mp4, H264, Mov, Flv and all other popular video files together with any audio formats (Mp3, Wma, Ogg, Mpeg-1,Mpeg-2, etc.) as well as DVDs and CD Audios.
No need to install any video codecs with this small size's tool to play almost any media formats! With the perfect playlists manager and pinned screen feature, it is the best Video Player in Appstore nowadays to give you incredible visual enjoyment experience.
1 Play Function
* Fully enjoy the vivid 1080p HD video.
* Play incomplete or corrupted video.
* Play almost any video format without making your Mac hot: TS, MTS, M2TS, MXF, TRP, TP, MP4, M4V, QT, MOV, MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MPEG4, MJPG, MJPEG, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, MOD, TOD, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, F4V, DAT, DV, DIF, WebM, HD MPG, HD MPEG, HD MPEG2, HD MPEG4, HD MP4, HD WMV, QuickTime HD MOV...
* Support all common audio formats:FLAC, WAV, WMA, MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, AIFF, APE, CAF, MPC, QCP, OGG, M4A, M4B, AUD, MKA, AIFC, RA, RAM, AU, AIF, CUE...
* Pause, Step, Rewind
* Full-screen playback
2 Subtitle Function
* Support embedded subtitles in mkv and mp4 files.
* Add external subtitle files.
* Automatically load subtitle that name is same as the video.
* Subtitle’s font, text color and text size could be adjusted.
* Supported subtitle formats: SubRip(.srt), Sub Station Alpha(.ssa, .ass), SAMI(.smi), VobSub(.idx/.sub), MPL2...
3 Deinterlace Feature
You could still enjoy same effect as 1080P full HD video even the movie is in 1080i format.
4 Humanization Design
* Select Audio Track
* Select Subtitle Track
* Set audio device (5.1, 2 front 2 rear, stereo, mono, A/52 over S/PDIF)
* Order, Loop
* Manage your media files with playlist
6 Support Retina
7 " A - B Loop" function, with which you can enjoy your favorite video clips again and again!
8 Intuitive and beautiful interface
9 Improved algorithms to make you play videos more smoothly
10 More useful shortcuts
11 Volume Control
12 Screenshot Capture.
13 Player screen could be always pinned at the front.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. Support email: email@example.com
*** If you need play Blu-ray / DVD Discs, pls upgrade to "Total Video Player Pro" ***
(1) Support and optimization for macOS Mojave (10.14)
(2) Solve the bugs
Ratings and Reviews
More functions desired
Easy to use. Plays most video files.
I would like it to have more options for playback. For example, I would like to be able to play only one file, music or video, from a playlist. This is very helpful when doing a presentation. This way you can have your playlist with a few items, and just play one of them at a given time without having to remember to hit STOP. Also, autoplay should be an option. This means that when you add an item to your playlist for the first time, it starts playing automatically. At the moment, the only options are play all, and play shuffle.
Total Video Player
I have been looking for an application that would allow me to view a music video and slow it down to learn to segments of song and this one is the best so far.
I have installed and and uninstalled a few that give you a trial version and I was not happy they did not have the features that this one has to offer, this one is the best so far for that purpose it will allow you to select a section of the video and play a loop if you want to learn a guitar solo for instance and the best part is that the sound slows down in sync with the video, I think the developer could work a little more on this feature and this application could become far superior to other applications that mainly allow you to slow down the sound keeping the same pitch but will not allow you to watch a video at the same time, this one gives you the advantage that you can watch/hear the video and watch the hand momevements and position on the instrument not just hear the sound at a lower speed,I am very please with this application the best so far I have used from the App Store
No frills but does the job
I purchased specifically to learn guitar parts. The loop mode lets me hit cmd-shift-L when I reach a desired location during playback to start the loop and then again to set the loop end point. Looping begins right away and can be canceled by hitting cmd-shift-L a third time. Clicking anywhere within the looped section will start from that location and then go to the end of the loop after which it continues the loop from the start point again. Very handy.
The slow motion is also terrific and it preseves sound quality pretty well even at half speed.
Worth the 5 bucks.
- etinysoft Inc.
- 25.1 MB
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © eTinysoft Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.