Before you buy, please expand this description and check that your computer matches or exceeds each of the requirements listed.
Total War: WARHAMMER II is a strategy game of colossal proportions. Choose from four iconic Races from the world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles, and mount a campaign of conquest to save or destroy the New World.
Enjoy hundreds of hours of sophisticated gameplay with a combination of turn-based strategy on the campaign map and immense real-time clashes on the battlefield.
Total War: WARHAMMER II comes loaded with free DLC packs including:
• The mighty Mortal Empires, an epic campaign which challenges players to conquer both the Old World of WARHAMMER I and the New World of WARHAMMER II.*
• 7 more playable Legendary Lords, leading new factions for Bretonnia, the High Elves, the Dark Elves and the Lizardmen.
• The Laboratory, an extensively customisable battle mode allowing players to drastically change the makeup of a traditional Total War battlefield.
*Please note: the Mac App Store versions of both games are required to play Mortal Empires.
Further DLC packs are available via in-app purchase.
Important information regarding Total War: WARHAMMER II:
The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple Menu on your menu bar:
• All 13" MacBook Pros released since 2016
• All 15" MacBook Pros released since Late 2013 with a 2.3GHz processor or better
• All 21.5" iMacs released since Late 2017
• All 27" iMacs released since Late 2013 with a 2GB graphics card or better
◦ Late 2012 models with a 2GB Nvidia 680MX graphics card are also supported
• All 27" iMac Pros released since Late 2017
• All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
• All 15" MacBook Pros released since Late 2013
• All 21.5" iMacs released since Late 2013 with a 2.7GHz processor or better
• Minimum System Requirements:
◦ Processor: 2GHz
◦ RAM: 8GB
◦ Graphics: 1.5GB
◦ macOS: 10.14
◦ Free Space: 65GB
Check the Feral website for more detailed specifications.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2021. Warhammer, the Warhammer logo, GW, Games Workshop, The Game of Fantasy Battles, the twin-tailed comet logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Originally developed by Creative Assembly and published by SEGA. Creative Assembly, the Creative Assembly logo, Total War and the Total War logo are either registered trade marks or trade marks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Developed for and published on macOS by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
• Adds support for the following DLC: The Twisted & The Twilight, Drycha
• Includes the following free content: Skaven Chieftain
• Fixes an issue where the Encyclopedia would not display in the Calico overlay
• Incorporates the changes from The Creative Assembly's December 3rd update
• Fixes a number of minor issues
Ratings and Reviews
Give me a break!
What a horribly bloated and unplayable garbage excuse for a game. Incredibly complex with no tutorials on how to even properly engage in battle. The creators must assume that everyone knows how to navigate the rediculous and tediously required systems that completely bog down and destroy any and all enjoyment in this horrible excuse for a game. I was so ready to engage in Warhammer battles only to realize that the campaign is over saturated in hyper complex prerequisites that made me give up on trying to understand the mechanics of this game. As a casual gamer, I am so dissapointed in the expected amount time to even remotely understand the concepts being introduced. I really cant believe that there is no basic tutorial on how to engage in battle. What a letdown. Kudos to all those who have taken the time to figure out all the expectations of this game. I just dont have the desire to give up my all my spare time to do it.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry that you are experiencing a problem with the game.
Please contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the problem and we’ll be happy to help. Please include ""App Store Review"" in the subject of your email.
If possible, please also attach a support report to help us diagnose any issues: http://support.feralinteractive.com/x/faqs/support_report/
This is ridiculous
How can you reason to have a game that is unable to be installed, I've reasearched the game, kept the necessary amount of storage open, and made sure I had a strong computer. The developers should be giving refunds to the people being screwed over. Well, either that or actually fix the problem.
Developer Response ,
Please note that the issue you are encountering is related to the App Store download process and not the game itself.
During unpacking and installation an App Store download requires rather more than double the space of the stated size of the game. Ensure you have enough free space on your Mac before downloading. Once the game installation process is complete, the extra space will be available again on your Mac.
The App Store installation process is controlled and maintained by Apple. If you continuing to encounter problems with a download, please contact App Store support: https://getsupport.apple.com/
The Online Is Broken-EXCEPT NOT ANY MORE
I had previously written a reveiw complaining about the broken online version of the game. However this has been fixed and the game now runs beutfiully again. This game is amazing and you should definently get it and its prequel (seeing as you unlock a ton of content for the this game in doing so). Also the installation issue most people complain about is due to their storage and not the game so please do get this game!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 45.5 GB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020. Originally developed by Creative Assembly. Originally published by SEGA. Developed for and published on macOS by Feral Interactive Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Rise of the Tomb Kings $17.99
- The Hunter & The Beast $8.99
- The Warden & The Paunch $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.