Totally Free Bingo gives you endless bingo fun, with nothing to buy EVER! It's 100% FREE!
• Simple to play - Just tap on your bingo cards to "daub" them with markers!
• Voice announcer calls out each ball! (Requires iOS7 or higher)
• Huge points for early bingos!
• Also, huge points if your card bingos late!
(Note that Totally Free Bingo is a game for fun only, no real money is involved)
• 10 different bingo patterns like Layer Cake and Postage Stamp to keep things interesting!
• Friendly reminders if you accidentally miss daubing (marking) a number or calling out a bingo
• Beautiful, easy to read bingo cards and bingo balls!
• No timers at all! Just relax and have fun!
• Global high score leaderboards with Game Center
• Your progress is automatically saved, all the time, so go ahead and take that call or jump out to any other apps - you can come back and pick up playing right where you left off!
• Sounds can be disabled if you want a quiet game
• You can even listen to your own music while you play
Thanks for playing!
Search for Boy Howdy to see all our free games!
TOTALLY FREE is a trademark of Boy Howdy Technology LLC
• NEW - Challenge Mode with bonus coins for extra points and a limited number of balls being called like in a real bingo tournament
Thanks for playing!
Search for "Boy Howdy Technology" to see all our free games!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Totally Fun, Fabulous and FREE
If, like me, you are tired of being prompted to spend lots of money on a daily basis, just so you can play a game for longer than 10 minutes, you’re going to love this. You also are not spending money and not getting a cent in return. Each bingo card (you get 2 of them) will win on every game. You collect points for each game, the faster you get a bingo, the more points you collect! If you get one in 5 calls you win a billion points, and in 75 calls you get 100 points. But you can play as quickly or slowly as you wish. A new number does not come up until you click on the button for it. You accumulate points and then go onto a ranking board so you can watch your position change.
Ever since I got this I never once felt the urge to hunt for something to do this or do that better. All in all, these developers knew what would make a fun, fabulous and free game. So glad I ran across it.
An addition to my review: today I got a fun surprise, the Lucky Ball! It shows up towards the end of some games and if you get a bingo with that ball you get 50,000 points. At first I thought it was going to be impossible to get, but I ended up with several Lucky Ball! wins today. It’s a neat little bonus to playing fun.
Easy to Unwind!
This is a good game for a simple short break, but even more beneficial in our case because my husband is able to play it to help challenge himself while fighting the debilitating Parkinson’s that has hit him. We have loaded the larger font - works much better for him. Thank you, BoyHowdy!-
I mentioned this game to my husband’s doctor; he was very interested.
Incredibly Hard to Win
I’ll be the first to admit, this game is a lot of fun. The problem is, like most boy Boy Howdy games, it’s incredibly, incredibly hard to obtain a decent score. Granted, you do eventually win, but 59 numbers for a straight Bingo? Really? Your Bingo card looks like a shotgun target, but you cannot get four or five numbers in a row. Usually with a black out, the last number on your card is the 75th ball. Of course all bingo players know they’re only 75 balls in the game. It is not uncommon to go 7 to 10 called numbers without marking a dot on your card.
Since points are useless, you would think the game would be a little easier to score. It seems to me that a lower score is the norm on most Boy Howdy games.
Yes, I know it’s a game of chance, but it’s also a program.
The upside to this and all other boy howdy games is there are no pop up ads hounding you for “ Another five balls for only $2.99!”, which is what keeps me coming back to the game. I just wish it was easier to win the billion points instead of the very common 100 points over, and over, and over…
Thanks for your time and for showing the app world that fun apps can be made without constantly gouging the player with “nickel and dime” add-on crap.
- Boy Howdy Technology LLC
- 67.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © Boy Howdy Technology LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.