"Omg... these pictures are amazing. What a fun way to learn about emotions and so easy to customize too!"
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Touch and Learn is a powerful new gaming platform that allows you to introduce new concepts in a fun and exciting new way.
This app focused on helping kids read body language and understand emotions by looking at gorgeous pictures and figuring
out which person is expressing a given emotion.
WHY PARENTS AND TEACHERS LOVE THIS APP
● The app is super easy to customize so you and adjust everything to your liking
● You can turn individual concepts ON or OFF and introduce one new emotion at a time
● The app is super easy to use for kids of all ages and all abilities
● You can add new concepts (emotions, actions, etc.) in one click
WHY KIDS WILL LOVE IT TOO
● 100+ gorgeous photos keep kids engaged and wanting more
● The app if fun, simple, and easy to use
● Kids love hearing everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
● Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
- Fixed recording bug that was affecting some users
- Updated app to work across all screen sizes
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
My special needs child has issues with recognizing and dealing with emotional states and this app helps.
Great for building social skills!
This app is fantastic! I teach little ones with special needs and this is a tough skill for a lot of my kiddos. Thank you so much for creating such a great resource! I love that you can choose which emotions to include so it's not overwhelming.
This app is simple with great pictures. It is easy for kindergarteners to use on their own and will help them know how to read how people feel by their expressions.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.