-Simple, sleek and intuitive counters
-Multiple counters on screen simultaneously
-Perfect for games, sports and various counting jobs
-Intuitive user interface
-Set custom gestures
-Set custom increments and decrements
-Set custom starting values
-Set custom timer labels, fonts and colors
-Save and load your counts
-Beautiful flat minimalistic design.
-Optimized for iOS 9 and iPhone 6 / 6 Plus
Fixed some more iOS 9 specific bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Got it on recommendation of Macstories app review. Good for supporting easy counters up to 4, tap to increment, swipe to decrement. Would like ability to turn on sound and have it play over existing audio such as music or podcast without stopping background audio. Like ability to name and save tally results. Would like ability to display numbers in hashes like sets of 4 vertical strikes and a strikethru or in Arabic numbers.
Exactly what I expected
This app had all the features one would expect and it works perfectly. There is a sound on off setting multiple counter options, easy count down swipe. The coolest feature is The ability to save a complex counter, and also to be able to save it for later and continue another count. Clean quality design.
Best Tally Counter App I’ve Seen
I was looking for an app to help me count various types of shot when I’m practicing golf.
This app is the best tally counter I’ve seen. After trying a few free ones, I was happy to pay for this one. It has a few features that are subtle but very useful:
- multiple counters on one screen
- tap each counter’s screen zone to increment it up or down in a single touch or swipe
- long touch each counter’s screen zone to reset that counter
- save a count screen and then load it back later (allows for multiple screen configurations)
- change the names of each counter (double-tap its name in the counter settings screen)
- configure each counter’s starting value, increment, decrement, background color and text color
OK, really, this is a great counting app, well worth the price.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.