* Bug fixes.
* And more!
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve had this game for a bit now and as a concurring player, I have some suggestions.
1. Rewards for winning: Something like coins or skins.
2. Shop/Character Selection Screen; Just like any shop. Use coins, ads, or irl money to get skins. In my opinion it would make the game a whole lot better. A wide variety of skins would be nice with the game.
3. Longer Levels: Everytime I play I can just run nonstop and I’ll make it. Longer levels would probably help this situation.
4. Dark Theme People Maps: Like a night level or dark levels.
5. Ranks: As you go up in these so called ranks, you could maybe go slower or faster timer. Something to make it even more challenging.
6. Some sort of Creative section where you can make your own levels, how long your level is, what game mode possibly it could be. And a tab with other players levels to be played and rated.
7. Last but not least, Game Modes: Game mode examples
100 Players- Self Explainable
Super Slow- You go super slower than usual.
Solo- See how many levels you can complete in one go.
Bets- Bet other players coins or game currency on a race. Winner take all
Timed- How many levels you can get in a row in a certain time limit.
Practice- By yourself. You can pick levels and such other things in Practice
Lightning- Screen goes really dark and lights up at certain points, like lightning.
If you could consider these it would be much appreciated. 😁
Fun but has some sort of things I don’t like
I honestly think it’s a really fun game and after you get the hang of it I cannot stop playing but I think the adds are just a little annoying and I like that u can pause the game and start over I wish that there was 5 seconds on green instead of3 seconds I mean 3 seconds makes it harder the rating is 4.5 which isn’t the best but I think it should be 4.5 tooI also wish you could get a turn being the person that sends people back if they move but you might be able to and I don’t know ? I do like that there are check points so if you make it to a certain point and you get sent back it sends you to the nearest check point that you reached the basics of the game is fun all in all the game is fun but not my favorite game
It’s annoying... I’ll put it at that
It’s really not fair like one bit I tried ten times and i couldn’t even win 1st place,it might just say how terrible I am at gaming (😂). I told my cousin to play this game and she said it was to hard. Anyway, the ads are popping up WAY too frequently and it just makes me mad. Now the other reason is one time it was looking at me (only me) and all the other people finished it and it was still looking at me...it’s really unfair, and it really just needs to be better. And it really needs more customization for the characters. It honestly feels like this game is sexist, racist, only three girls, only like two people are black... like what the heck voodoo?! I really thought this would be so much better! And one time the red light came on and I already stopped and the other people were all walking and I was out! That actually happened two times. No joke. I just don’t like this game in my opinion. If you want to download it then go ahead really it really needs to be better, just a heads up.
- 182.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Honikou Games
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.