Producing broadcast-quality interactive videos used to require expensive equipment and a team of professionals. And then came Studio.
With TouchCast Studio, you have the power of a high-end TV studio at your fingertips. Record a video, edit clips, and add dynamic, interactive features like soundtracks, graphics, and web pages directly from your iPad.
All the great features of TouchCast Studio are available for live video. Stream privately with your team or to a crowd, measure audience interactions with advanced video analytics, moderate comments, and watch as your engagement rates rocket.
Apply more animations & SFX when showing or hiding elements on your videos. Launch TouchCast Fabric from inside the app to manage your video content and projects. Plus several improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Omits simple functions
I have a love-hate relationship with this app. It’s prompter feature is excellent. But they overlooked simple functions. For example, I tried The Import feature. It turned the video sideways. And I could not find a fix, despite several internet searches. Their “help” menu was NO help at all. Logically, there must be a simple fix. But finding that fix was no simple matter at all! (Still looking, BTW.)
Developer Response ,
This was a bug that was fixed in v1.19.6 where iOS11 screen capture video would get turned sideways. Please make sure you update TouchCast Studio to the latest and greatest!
Sign Up verification questions
I’m trying to sign up with this for a school project and I’ve spent 10 minutes trying to get the questions right, but keep getting them wrong. For example, it asked me to choose photos with a bus. I clicked every photo with one and waited for the next picture to replace the last one. I kept doing this until in every photo, THERE WAS NO BUS. There was literally no bus but it kept saying to try again when I verified that they were all gone. I even took a screenshot of my screen right before I verified to show the people around me that something is wrong with the verification. Multiple people have agreed with me, there is no photo with a bus left. It shouldn’t be this hard to create an account with a video making/editing app. It’s not like this is a banking app where there should be many verification steps. Please fix this so I can use this app on future projects, because I can’t currently use it.
This is probably the worst onboarding I’ve ever seen
Tbh I don’t even want to review the rest of this app.
The signup process is SUCH a chore:
1. Something was wrong with the human verification, it kept showing me fire hydrant pics, roughly around 10 different ones. Not sure why.
2. There was a bug right after the signup, saying its signing me in, but it just got stuck there.
3. The password requirements are so dated... who does that??? And Security questions??? How about making them optional so I can start using it first and come back later? You made me verify my email already... Seriously how redundant does your security need to be its not like you’re a bank app....
4. It took me a total of 20 minutes just to start using this app.
Can you guys please check your user funnels and look at where they drop off? I have a really big hunch that your onboarding is obnoxiously bad...
- TOUCHCAST LLC
- 100.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © TouchCast LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.