Skate like a pro in the original multi-touch skateboarding game!
Just like in real skateboarding or fingerboarding, Touchgrind is a game of skill that takes 10 minutes to understand but weeks of lectures, boring meetings and family dinners to master. Learn the tricks and impress your buddies.
The innovative finger controls together with true physics simulation let you pull off tricks like ollies, shuvits, kickflips, heelflips, impossibles, 5-0, 50-50, crooks, smithgrinds, boardslides, tailslides, darkslides etc in endless combinations.
The award-winning studio behind massive hits like Mr. Crab, Touchgrind BMX, Bacon Escape and Nono Islands, brings you this skateboarding experience that will keep you boarding for hours and hours.
- True physics
- Innovative multi-touch controls
- Unlockable boards with different abilities
- Warm Up, Jam Session and Competition game modes
- Tutorial videos
The original Touchgrind has gone universal!
Fresh new update that now supports all iPhone/iPad screen sizes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great with even Better Potential
As everyone has said, this game has amazing game play, graphics and physics. It sounds great with the audio at a higher volume, and I love that I can play my music in the background if I want to. I have spent hours playing this awesome game and have already unlocked the 'ZEN' board (1,000,000 points). I simply love this game!
Here are a few features I think could make the game even better.
1. Some solution to the tight camera view so you have a better idea of what you're approaching.
2. A session marker, or somehow a way to put your board in front of an object to 'session' it. This would really be helpful in the Zoom Out mode.
3. I saw on the website that a park editor is in the works. I can't wait for this! Hopefully this update will include some other pre-built parks to skate. *crosses fingers*
4. A score archiver.
5. A record mode! Can't stress this one enough. Maybe the recorded vids could go to the iPod media player, that way they could be uploaded to the net.
6. Story mode.
7. Something that gives Competition mode more of a competition feel. (maybe like crowd sound effects in the background, or cheering when a high-scoring trick was landed)
8. Custom Board Graphics.
10. A score multiplier in the Jam Session
I'm sure there are some great updates that await this game. I can't wait to see what comes from all the reviews and feature requests. Once again, amazing work Illusion Labs!
Nostalgia + Cool decks
Love it and keep playing to this day.
Would wish there would be better life updates such as a single swipe to switch boards direction, fov change, and a new map would be cool.
When TouchGrind released in 2008 it totally blew my mind and I played it constantly. Great physics engine and intuitive swipe gestures for tricks.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.