TouchViZ is a professional, portable VJ system for iPad.
At home or in the club, professionally or just for fun - create impressive visuals right on your iPad.
- Import up to 125 videos into your set via iTunes File Sharing or from the iPad's library
- Playback and mix two channels of video with independent playback speed control and 10 different blend modes
- Display the output on an external screen or projector using any iPad-compatible video-out adapter
- Use the iPad's front and back-facing cameras as input to integrate live footage into your set
- Record video of the app's output in real-time, and use immediately in your set or transfer to a PC later
- Apply one of 54 effect filters to each channel and the master output
- Control effect parameters using the multi-touch enabled preview area
- Preview the output in full-screen on the iPad
- Save and load your set to recall, backup or transfer sets between iPads using iTunes File Sharing
- Configure the interface layout to your preference
- 10 demo clips by hexler and pixeldelay included
- CoreMIDI support allows full control of TouchViZ wirelessly using OS X CoreMIDI Network sessions, using iPad MIDI interfaces such as iRig MIDI, iConnectMIDI, MIDI Mobilizer II, Yamaha i-MX1, or by connecting a compatible USB MIDI-controller using the iPad Camera Connection Kit
- Open Sound Control support allows full control of TouchViZ over WiFi from any application that supports OSC such as Max/MSP, PureData, Max4Live, TouchOSC and others
- Corrected FX not being correctly applied after loading a saved set
- Made the option to add custom output resolutions more visible
- Increased limits on custom output resolutions
If you enjoy the app and would like to see more updates and continued development, please consider leaving a review! Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
deep options: minimal interface; useable FX *&^^ S T A B L E +resampling(!!)
in the workflow for making nice colors and textures from the everyday to playback with sounds, this app, coupled with Djaypro by algoriddim (for loops and reverse, etc) StopMotionStudio, facegoo and screen recorder, Youdoodle (for drawing, collage process and text) ...you can make pretty much whatever you want to see. oh and you can use live camera input.
i do stuff with apps that makes them crash pretty often and this one has been stable for a few years.
It's as it should be.
next step for me is learning how to trigger vids by playing music, congruent with keyboard midi channels or CC messages or maybe thru apematrix and rozetta suite sequencers?.. ///
also the photos they show here make it seem kind of glitch oriented, which it can be if you want it to be, but it's not the only direction you can move in w this app and the others i mentioned^^
more than worth the price
Thank You DEV's <333
Update: It has 1080p!
I have messed around with a lot of live video performance effects apps. This one is by far the best one to work with in regards to features and integration with music apps like audiobus.
But even more important, thanks to the developer for responding to my original review. Originally I gave a poor star rating because there seemed to be no 1080p. The developer alerted me to the fact that 1080p can be added in custom settings but no higher. A future update expands this. Yes!
So, if you are trying to record a 1080p you have to add it in custom settings as stated in the developers response. It works, full 1080p. Total clarity! Awesome!
So if you are a VJ looking for a quality VJ application for iPad Pro, this is it!
BTW, I recommend buying this app in the pack that includes OCS Touch. You’re going to want that with this app.
Developer Response ,
Hi SMKartiat, thanks for your feedback! You can already add custom output resolutions (including 1080p) in the Settings under "Output > Resolution > Add". Support for resolutions higher than 1080p will be added in the next update (1.3.6) coming soon!
I've used TouchViZ regularly for a while now and can attest to the fact that it is one of the best pieces of software I've ever used on my iPad. Not only does it deliver every feature promised, but it's a very stable and reliable app that regularly exceeds my expectations. It has become an invaluable and critical part of my video synth set up. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this app. Worth every penny and then some.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.