The Toumanian Museum AR/VR app was created in cooperation with Hovhannes Toumanian Museum located in Armenia. The museum is dedicated to one the most famous Armenian writer, fabulist, fairy-tale writer, translator, public figure and humanist Hovhannes Toumanian.
This app includes both AR and VR experiences:
- The AR part presents 3D virtual animation with David of Sassoun and the AR portrait of writer's wife Olga.
To experience find the AR markers in the museum or just follow the link to get them: https://www.pinterest.com/arloopa/toumanian-museum-arvr
- The VR part is a digital 3-dimensional creation which presents a beautiful scene of Lori Province.
Maybe you will ask why exactly Lori? Here, in one of the villages of Lori, called Dsegh, the poet was born.
Via Cardboard this app gives you an opportunity to immerse into the creation and discover the real beauty of the Lori nature. You can enjoy the chirp of the birds; see the different animals running around and not only.
You can also become a part of this beautiful creation. Just experience!
- Full 3D immersion
- Fascinating atmosphere
- Detailed, realistic landscape
- Compatible with virtual reality viewers such as Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear, etc.
- HD visuals
For best experience use headphones and a VR viewer.
Updates includes both AR and VR experiences:
- The AR part presents 3D virtual animation with David of Sasun and AR portrait of Olga - the writer's wife.
- The VR part is a digital 3 dimensional creation which presents a beautiful scene of Lori Province.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.