Pennsylvania's Capitol building was officially opened on October 4, 1906, and was heralded by President Theodore Roosevelt as "the handsomest building I ever saw" at its dedication ceremony.
We invite you to explore the Capitol using this self-guided tour. This app will help you navigate through this historic building, highlighting both the history and architecture that make our Capitol unique. Visitors are welcome to explore the Capitol building at their leisure between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on regular weekdays only.
With this app you can:
• Learn about each of the self-guided tour stops including the Rotunda, House Chamber, Senate Chamber, Supreme Court and the Senate Library
• Visit the interactive Welcome Center
• Learn how a bill becomes law in Pennsylvania
• Explore other educational material and activities
This app is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German.
Updated activities image
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Educational and easy to use, a great overall app.
- PA Legislative Data Processing Center
- 156.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 PA Legislative Data Processing Center
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.