Tour is an intelligent trip planning app that lets you find places to go, things to do, create beautiful itineraries in seconds, and keep track of all your travel information in one place. Whether you want to go on a road trip somewhere close or travel around the world in 80-days, Tour has you covered.
DRAG, DROP, GO
• Simply drop the dragger into the timeline, and start planning your dream trip!
• Using the dragger menu, add things to do, flights, stays, new destinations, endpoints for road trips, and more
• Plan everything from road trips to international flights in minutes
Explorer’s Club is a premium, subscription-based set of features to take your trip planning experience to the next level.
• With Explorer’s Club, find things to to do when you’re there using our incredible activity discovery system:
• Easily customize your itinerary by adding museums, landmarks, parks, colleges, events, nightlife, sports, restaurants, custom addresses, and more, supplied by Foursquare.
• Access your itinerary anytime, anywhere with 100% full offline support (including maps!)
• Add unlimited itineraries to your account—plan as many trips as you want!
PLAN HOW TO GET THERE
• Tour automatically calculates driving & walking distances between your activities
• Easily keep track of flights, car rides, bus rides, trains, and any other mode of transportation
• Preview driving distances between activities
• With Explorer’s Club, find things to do overlayed on top of your existing plans
• Easily navigate your itinerary by tapping the activities on your map
SHARING IS CARING
• Share trips, destinations, and activities with friends, family, and followers.
• Incredible social features coming soon!
Tour is still a work in progress. Our team is constantly releasing updates to improve your experience and add new and exciting functionality.
There might be bugs we are unaware of, but we will try our best to address them as soon as possible. Please email us if you find any, and thank you for your patience and support as Tour grows.
TERMS OF SERVICE
• While Tour is free to use, we do offer a premium subscription-based set of features called Explorer’s Club. Like all subscriptions, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. The remainder of your free trial will be forfeited if you purchase your subscription prior to the free trial expiration date. You can easily manage your subscription in the account settings. Subscriptions renew automatically unless cancelled.
STAY IN TOUCH
• Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/officialtourapp/
• Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/officialtourapp/
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/officialtourapp
• Join our subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/officialtourapp/
• Join our Discord server: https://tourapp.co/discord
• Visit our website at https://tourapp.co
Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Crashes on startup
Tried this app during the beta and liked it, but I did not get to try it much. Now I can’t get it to work because all it does is crash.
Edit: Still crashes on startup. I did not say it crashes when opening old trips because I can’t even open the app.
Edit2: I don’t know if it’s a bot answering my reviews, but again: opening old trips is not the issue. The issue is that I can’t open the app because all it does is crash. I wish I could enjoy the potential of this app, but it is impossible when it won’t open.
Edit3: App is now working!
Developer Response ,
Opening legacy trips has historically been difficult to make bug-free. Our 1.7.5 update focuses on fixing a lot of the errors associated with opening old trips. Please let us know if that has resolved your issue. Thank you for your patience as we develop Tour.
The Tour Team.
Most of the time the CEO or Lead Developer answers the reviews; this is the first time we’ve amended the response, I guess App Store sent the notification twice.
We actually haven’t been able to locate your bug in our log. I would highly appreciate it if you could email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us the last time you tried opening the app, so that we can go through our log and locate the crash. Thank you once again for letting us know.
The Tour Team.
I am absolutely blown away at how beautiful this app is. I am building apps with the same technology that the developers of this app uses, and I admire them for being able to pull this off so well.
Needs some work
I really wanted to love this app, but it isn’t very intuitive and is hard to use. I am trying to plan a trip to Japan with multiple destinations, and when I try to adjust the dates of one the rest of them get messed up! I also somehow got the destinations out of order and can’t figure out how to put them back. I also experienced loading screens that went on forever, it was the screen when I picked Japan as my destinations and it displayed an error message. I’m hoping these problems get fixed, because I really like the app otherwise.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the feedback! I do apologize on my own behalf as the lead developer on the bugs and issues of the app, we’re working our best to fix all the bugs and better our usability as best as possible. There are lots of things that I am really dissatisfied with the app myself too. Thank you for mentioning about the date change that messes up the destinations issue, I’ve put it in our immediate list of things to fix, and will be improved in an update within a couple weeks or less.
The trip creation error message you mentioned earlier also has just been fixed earlier today.
If you can, it would be great if you tell us about the various issues and bugs that you’ve encountered or would like us to address at email@example.com
Thank you so much.
Lead Developer & CTO.
- Monos Digital, Inc.
- 93.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Monos Digital Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Explorer's Club $4.99
- Lifetime Explorer's Club $59.99
- Yearly Explorer's Club $44.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.