Tour is the essential trip planner for the modern tourist. Elegant yet easy to use, Tour makes travel planning as fun and exciting as it should be: just Drag, Drop, and Go.
DRAG, DROP, GO
• Use drag-and-drop to easily customize your itinerary by adding museums, landmarks, parks, colleges, events, nightlife, sports, restaurants, custom addresses, and more, supplied by Foursquare.
• Follow along your itinerary using the dynamic activity timeline.
• Discover what to do at your destination using smart activity suggestions.
• Get notified when it's time to go to your next activity.
PLAN HOW TO GET THERE
• Easily add travel information between destinations.
• Effortlessly keep track of flights, busses, trains, car rides, and anything else.
• Book 100,000+ hotels directly from Tour, powered by Booking.com.
• Use our custom price heat-map to find affordable hotels close to all your events and activities.
• 24/7 travel support from Booking.com.
SHARING IS CARING
• Share trips, destinations, and activities with friends, family, and followers.
Tour is still a work in progress. Our team is constantly releasing updates to improve your experience and add new and exciting functionality.
There will be some bugs, but we will take care of them as soon as possible. Please email us if you find any, and thank you for your patience and support as Tour grows.
STAY IN TOUCH
• Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/officialtourapp/
• Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/officialtourapp/
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/officialtourapp
• Subscribe to us on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/officialtourapp/
• Like us on ProductHunt: https://producthunt.com/posts/Tour-2
• Visit us at https://tourapp.co
• Fixed a gesture handler bug that occasionally crashes the app.
• Fixed a major bug where adding a travel slot without selecting an origin or destination would crash the app on multiple occasions.
Ratings and Reviews
Intuitive and helpful, but wish there was more features
This is actually really helpful, I’m using it to plan my trip to Vegas. I especially like the reviews for the places. It’s like they use yelp or something. I would give it five stars, but I was unable to fix the mode of transportation and members on this trip. It would be really nice if I could share this itinerary with my friends.
Developer Response ,
We’re happy that you found Tour helpful!
Tour fetches Foursquare data for activities. We should expand the information provided in a future update.
Changing mode of transportation and collaboration are both features that we are currently working on, with group sharing coming up in a few updates. Hope you enjoy your trip to Vegas. Happy Touring!
Crashes on startup
Tried this app during the beta and liked it, but I did not get to try it much. Now I can’t get it to work because all it does is crash.
Edit: Still crashes on startup. I did not say it crashes when opening old trips because I can’t even open the app.
Edit2: I don’t know if it’s a bot answering my reviews, but again: opening old trips is not the issue. The issue is that I can’t open the app because all it does is crash. I wish I could enjoy the potential of this app, but it is impossible when it won’t open.
Edit3: App is now working!
Developer Response ,
Opening legacy trips has historically been difficult to make bug-free. Our 1.7.5 update focuses on fixing a lot of the errors associated with opening old trips. Please let us know if that has resolved your issue. Thank you for your patience as we develop Tour.
The Tour Team.
Most of the time the CEO or Lead Developer answers the reviews; this is the first time we’ve amended the response, I guess App Store sent the notification twice.
We actually haven’t been able to locate your bug in our log. I would highly appreciate it if you could email us at email@example.com and tell us the last time you tried opening the app, so that we can go through our log and locate the crash. Thank you once again for letting us know.
The Tour Team.
Needs some work
I really wanted to love this app, but it isn’t very intuitive and is hard to use. I am trying to plan a trip to Japan with multiple destinations, and when I try to adjust the dates of one the rest of them get messed up! I also somehow got the destinations out of order and can’t figure out how to put them back. I also experienced loading screens that went on forever, it was the screen when I picked Japan as my destinations and it displayed an error message. I’m hoping these problems get fixed, because I really like the app otherwise.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the feedback! I do apologize on my own behalf as the lead developer on the bugs and issues of the app, we’re working our best to fix all the bugs and better our usability as best as possible. There are lots of things that I am really dissatisfied with the app myself too. Thank you for mentioning about the date change that messes up the destinations issue, I’ve put it in our immediate list of things to fix, and will be improved in an update within a couple weeks or less.
The trip creation error message you mentioned earlier also has just been fixed earlier today.
If you can, it would be great if you tell us about the various issues and bugs that you’ve encountered or would like us to address at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much.
Lead Developer & CTO.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.