A revolutionary classic defense game packed with action and strategy!
The best Defense game in the world, reaching 20 Million downloads worldwide!
You can play in English, 한국어, 日本語, 中文简体, or 中文繁體.
** iOS 7.0 and up is required starting with v1.1.6
- Ranked No. 1 in the Appstore for England, Australia, France, China, Austria, Sweden, and Denmark!
- Ranked No. 1 in the game category in 18 countries!
- Ranked No. 1 in the Adventure genre in 50 countries!
- Ranked No. 1 in the Puzzle genre in 15 countries!
- Ranked No. 1 in the Strategy genre in 86 countries!
Experience the thrill all over again with the brand-new Tower Defense Live!
- New Modes, Towers and Monsters coming soon!
- 40 different campaigns and 7 challenge maps!
- Various gameplay modes!
- Mindbending towers and special weapons!
- 10 different types of enemies with special attributes!
- 5 World Themes ranging from mountains, wastelands, snowy fields, craters, and volcanic regions!
Device App Access Permission Notice
▶ Notice per access permission
Access permissions are requested in order for us to provide you with the following service when you use the app.
- Notifications: The permission is required to send you push notifications regarding the game.
- Camera: The permission is required to take profile pictures for HIVE members.
- Contacts: The permission is required to find friends registered to contacts for HIVE members.
- Photos: The permission is required to save/load game screens and change profile pictures for HIVE members.
※ Please note that you can still enjoy the service excluding features related to the above without giving access permissions.
▶ How to remove access permissions
You can always change access permission settings whenever you'd like.
- Device Settings> Select the corresponding app> Choose either to enable/disable access
• Items are available for purchase in this game.
• For Com2uS Mobile Game Terms of Service, visit
- Terms of Service : http://terms.withhive.com/terms/policy/view/M9/T1
• For questions or customer support, please contact our Customer Support by visiting http://www.withhive.com/help/inquire
Defend your towers against endless waves of enemies from a hostile alien planet!
We've fixed up some minor bugs!
Got feedback? Leave a review or visit http://www.withhive.com/help/inquire and drop us a line!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not too bad, gets frustrating at times
Honestly, this is one of the better tower defense games I’ve found recently. It’s more of the traditional style tower defense so no crazy stuff, just defending wave after wave of enemies from reaching the goal. It gets a bit hard really which I usually say is how it should be. This game can frustrate you though because after two or three tries you are out of energy and have to pay money or wait. Personally, I only spend money on games that don’t incentivize so much. If I can enjoy a game on the free daily credits and it’s not pay to win and impossible otherwise, I will spend sone cash to support what the developer has made. I don’t like the trickery many devs use these days. That said, this looked like one of those tricky games you get stuck in rather quickly but has surprisingly actually just been a hard game that’s challenging and fun. Might have a winner, only time will tell for sure.
I have been playing this game for so many years now. I have gotten hooked on many games. Short phases lasting anywhere from 1 month to a year at a time- I’ll be playing a game constantly. Spending more of my free time playing it than doing anything else.
But whenever I’d get mad at the game or bored with it or needed a break from it, I ALWAYS fell back on my good ol’ TD Infinite.
As of lately ( >6 months ), I’ve been on TD Infinite as my primary rather than my fallback. I just suddenly became determined to complete all the achievements (still working on it. Got like 3 or 4 left!) as well as keep up with the daily missions as an extra little challenge every day. One of the incomplete achievements I have is to do all the campaign levels on hard. I’m so close. And that was one of my ultimate goals I’ve set for myself with the game anyway. I’ll get there.
And most importantly: I’ve NEVER spent a dime on this game! I feel like that would be cheating. You can easily get up the resources you would like to use by playing the game. And that’s exactly what I do which just makes it that much more challenging and who doesn’t love a challenge.
BEST. GAME. EVER.
I love this game!
Although it may seem like this is a pay to play game, it’s not. Each level is entirely beatable with the arsenal provided. My best advice to people is that you read the description of how each weapon functions, and plan your load out according to the enemies you’re shown when you click on a stage. This game becomes super addictive once you truly get the hang of it.
- Com2uS Corp.
- 73 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2014 Com2us
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Crystals $2.99
- 55 Crystals $4.99
- 120 Crystals $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.