Heroic strategy RPG with deep solo campaign and real-time head to head battles!
Train an epic army of heroes and defend your tower against all enemies. Embark on more than 75 unique missions against 70+ monster types, each with their own special attacks. Loot your foes, discover hidden treasure chests, and complete quests to unlock new skills, weapons, and armor for each hero. Enchant your items or craft new ones to maximize your power, then enter Hero Battles and pit your best team of heroes against other players in real-time head to head play.
Play Tower Keepers now for the best free strategy RPG available!
* Ranger, Necromancer, Samurai, Druid - 30 Heroes from which to build the most effective 4 hero teams possible
* Amazing Soul Skill powers - you choose when to trigger awesome abilities like Meteor Swarm, Soul Rend, or Perfect Strike
* 9 unique skills per hero, all upgradeable
* 7 stars of hero progression to maximize their stats and Soul Skills
* 70+ unique monsters with their own animations, stats, resistances, and special abilities
* Brutal bosses that will test your hero team building skills
REAL-TIME HEAD TO HEAD MULTIPLAYER
* Choose your best heroes, equip their best gear, and fight head to head with other players
* Perfect your team building and real-time skills to ensure victory!
* Compete for the glory of your Guild and win powerful weapons and armor only found in PvP
* 126 weapon and armor items to find, craft, and enchant to make your heroes unstoppable
* Launch asynchronous PvP attacks against other players' towers to win the weekly leaderboards
* Win Catacomb and Wizard Tower challenges for huge rewards
Go build your heroes, customize your teams, and enjoy the epic fun in Tower Keepers!
Ninja Kiwi Notes:
Tower Keepers is free to download and play (aside from internet, carrier, data, device, and other services for which the player is financially responsible), but some in-game items can be purchased with real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings, or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help. Purchases fund our updates and new games, and we sincerely appreciate every vote of confidence you give us with your purchases.
Ninja Kiwi Community:
We love hearing from our players, so please get in touch with any feedback, positive or negative, at email@example.com. If it's stuff you want the whole community to talk about, then join us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram:
Youtubers and Streamers:
Ninja Kiwi is actively developing, supporting, and promoting channel creators on YouTube, Twitch, Kamcord, and Mobcrush. If you are not already working with us, keep making videos and then tell us about your channel at firstname.lastname@example.org
General bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good game, great support, needs more content.
Let me start off by saying the game is a very good concept. The idea of characters fighting on their own but still being somewhat controlled by the player hasn't been explored very much, and this game does a great job of it. It is somewhat pay-to-win, but not nearly as much as other games on the market. Furthermore, the support staff are very kind, helpful, and especially prompt. The one time I had an issue, it was resolved within less than a day of my sending the support ticket. However, the one drawback of the game is the lack of new content. The last time an update did anything other than fix bugs was almost 6 months ago, and the same things get stale eventually. Some new heroes (not all epic ones, distributed across all the rarities) and missions being introduced would bump my rating up to 5 stars.
Tl;dr: The title says it all.
Good game. I actually play it about once a day. But I’ve gotta say that how you can spend a whole 6 minutes just trying to grind in one tower on the first floor and then lose last second makes it feel like my life is more of a waste of everything around me then it was before. And trust me when I say making me feel even more worthless then I already am is no easy task. So good game, Maybe do something about the unbalanced towers, not sure though, could just be me
After Tactical Heroes was shut down I had to find another game. This one isn’t quite as good as that but so far I’m having fun. Wish the battles were more involved, if not entirely turn-based.
- Ninja Kiwi Limited
- 240.5 MB
Requires iOS 10 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Ninja Kiwi
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Sack of Gems $19.99
- Barrel of Gems $49.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.