Toucharcade 4.5/5 - "This is a really great game."
Capsule Computers 9.5/10 – “It mixes simple gameplay with a really intense game style and they fit together so damn well”
148Apps 4.5/5 – “Tower of Fortune 2 has somehow, miraculously, managed to make the whole concept even more amazing and – dare I say – more accessible”
What would you choose if you could make a single wish come true? The legendary second tower has been found, rewarding a wish to anyone that can reach its summit. Playing as the hero who lost his beloved daughter years ago, will you prove brave enough to overcome the tower's traps and dangers? And if you do, will you have the strength make the right wish...or be moved by human desire? Conquer the tower and find out!
- Addicting one button gameplay! Spin to continue your journey
- Perform a combo or avoid attacking with a new game mechanic: respin!
- New camp lets you forge, cook, and feed your new companion
- Punch through your enemies or take down and bite them with Fury Mode
- 5 kinds of equipment combined with 50 random abilities
- 7 mini-games with unique rewards in the entirely new tavern
- 9 worlds connected to one mysterious tower
- 9 different ending to unlock and experience
- 20 Hero skills to upgrade
- 24 memorable NPCs to interact with or fight, your choice!
- 50 challenging events to come across
- 60+ unique enemies to face off against
- 80+ achievements to conquer
- Endless fun as you fight, spin, upgrade, and more!
- Add new game info.
- Minor bug fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a great and simple game, I’m having a fun time building the character. My only nag is the rng. You have to deal with bad rng and decide what to do next. There’s nothing you can really do about the enemy hitting you multiple times, think of this game like a casino.
I’m literally adding a star for the Wolf because it rocks.
For the most part, this game is pretty fun and interesting, but basically every single enemy in the end game has so much defense that you will never do more that 1hp worth of damage to them without a combo even with weapons that do MASSIVE damage. That and the fact that you have to replay every single zone to attempt the final boss more than once just makes the entire end game way too padded.
Worth a try, but not worth getting more than one ending. Unless you have pure golden luck, you will either spend way too much time grinding or way too much money saving time.
Oh, and if you die? Start over. You can insure your items so you don’t loose good gear, but all of your stats reset and every zone re-locks and has to be paid for again.
Part 2 is all money-grab
I loved part one. I beat every single part of it without adding any cash or buying gold.
It was a little grindy at times, but super fun to keep playing.
In part two, they remove your ability to stop the slots one column at a time, so you only have the “stop” button, and you have to pay gold to respin.
If you don’t respin, you’ll end up dead faster, and if you do respin, you’ll lose all your gold, which means you cant advance through the game.
Every aspect of ToF2 gaming experience is designed to push you to buy more gold. Pretty lame for a paid game.
Either make it free and charge for gold, or (way better), make it pay once and play and drop the IAP.
Though in this case, that would mean an entire redesign of the game, as it’s not purpose is to take your gold and get your cash.
Lame one, devs.
What say you?
Can you beat it without buying gold??
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GUAN LING WU
- 35.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Game Stew
- In-App Purchases
- 17500G $9.99
- 2500G $1.99
- 7500G $4.99
- 1000G $0.99
- 75000G $29.99
- 40000G $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.