Tower of Fortune 3 is a retro style Slot/RPG. You play as a hero who must explore the legendary tower and find the way home.
The third tower has been found... Some believe it holds the stairs that lead to heaven, but others says it's the remains of an old God.
After parting with his daughter and wandering through time and space for years, the Hero's only desire is to find his way home.
But to reach it, he must travel through nine bizarre worlds in the tower and unveil secrets beyond his imagination...
- Whole new combat wheel mechanic: you spin what you equip
- Customize your combat wheel with sword, shield, ring or gun!
- Multiple options for interacting with NPC
- Whole new tavern, including VIP room, gallery and secret places
- Collect trophies for your VIP room to gain special abilities
- Choose your faction and offer tribute to get unique equipment sets
- Slot of Fun: Combat Slot, Event Slot, Trap Slot... and more to challenge!
- 4 suspects inside; solve the case and find the murderer!
- 9 bizarre worlds with tons of locations, secrets, and dungeons to explore
- 9 endings with 9 powerful rewards. Replay the journey to collect them all
- 20 Achievements to master
- 50+ NPCs to interact with
- 50+ hero skills to upgrade
- 100+ enemies stand between you and your way home
- 150+, 11 equipment types to collect, forge, and upgrade
- Endless spin, respins, and fun!
- Add new game info
Ratings and Reviews
Fun Game, Just BE CAREFUL
I’ve been playing this series for a while now and I really enjoy it. Both of the first two games were great, so I figured I would give the third a go. The degree of difficulty is much higher than the first two, especially because I was not interested in making in-app purchases. Seemed like enemy difficulty increased periodically even after using hour glass to reduce boss levels. Anyways, I had completed 3 of the endings (hoping to acquire them all) but accidentally answered a question wrong with an encounter and died immediately, losing everything even though I had 7 life potions! Frustrating to say the least. Really liked this game, just be very careful to not die and to answer questions correctly or you will be very irritated with the results.
Also, NPCs are a nice touch but there are a couple I never figured out what to do with. Not sure if this is the result of glitches/bugs but I was a little confused with a few NPCs (monkey vendor/powderpuff girls, robot refugees, old woman in slums, among others).
Great game overall, going to start over and get to the fourth here soon!
Fan of the series
I liked the first game way back in the day. ToF 2 steps things up in a lot of ways. I like the mechanics of 2 a lot. It’s straightforward, but added new challenges and ways to level up, and to advance- plus a lot more endings. I’ve been playing 3 for a couple days now and it’s a huge leap forward in the same way as 1 to 2. There are WAY more encounters, there are factions now, navigating the world is far less linear. This game is huge. It’s fairly annoying to navigate around though, because you have to tap through repetitive messages constantly when going room to room. But all in all I’m enjoying the game, and it seems like it will take a LONG time to play through it, which is exactly what I want from it.
If you like a game that makes you grind, then this is well worth it. Be cautious, especially early on. Don’t spend real money on gold until you’re sure you know what the game is about, or you may be disappointed and angry. You can and will lose equipment. That’s always been a staple of the series. But if you keep that in mind, the writing is enjoyable and the whole series is satisfying.
Just don't die
Be careful at first, farm exp on the first stage (prison) without beating the final boss (Warden) until you're WAY overpowered and have a few life potions on hand. Then start playing for real.
I learned my lesson early, when I decided to check out the zero dimension and died... losing a VIP Pass that was a random drop among other good stuff. After that I didn't move on from the prison until I was level 20 with a couple pieces of champion armor, flame tongue, 3k gold, slum unlocked (not entered), 3 life potions etc. ...which is right now.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GUAN LING WU
- 53.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Game Stew
- In-App Purchases
- 7500G $4.99
- 2500G $1.99
- 17500G $9.99
- 75000G $29.99
- 40000G $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.