===== Tower of Fortune is being chosen one of the "Best iPhone and iPad Games of 2012: Arcade" by Toucharcade =====
- A surprise gem of RPG - by Missattha
- Excellent Slot/RPG game with unique art and addicting gameplay - by BazookaTime
- Fun, Addictive and stylish - by Anne Packrat
- Classic retro game - by Shaolean
- Terrific RPG hybrid - by Retr0spective
- Amazingly addictive - by Won'tgetfooledagainson
- Old school with a twist - by Ricepirate Mick Lauer
- I'm hooked - by Monster Party
- Deeply engrossing game - by David Magallon
- Highly enjoyable - by Pyong
- A Reel Good Time For RPG Fans - by Toucharcade, 4/5
- ... it's a hard game to put down once you've mastered its secrets - by AppSpy, 4/5
- ... it's just really freaking addicting and clever - by 148Apps, 4/5
Appstore Customer Ratings
Average rating for all versions: 4.5/5
Tower of Fortune is a retro-style slot machine/RPG. You play as a retired hero and lived with daughter peacefully. Until one day, an unknown power from the mystic tower took her away. This force the hero to draw the sword again and fight for his daughter.
- One button gameplay, easy to learn and no tutorial needed
- Retro pixel graphics and funny animation
- RPG mechanics such as combat, powerful equipment from defeated boss, level up and skill upgrade system, hero transform and much more...
- 4 slot machine game: Combat in the tower, Treasure in the chest, Fight the scum family, and Rest in the tavern
- Customize your camp with various options such as dungeon scene, cauldron and mystic mascot
- 39 kind of enemies want to stop you to find the truth
- 37 powerful equipment from the ancient god to collect
- 39 random combat quest and 12 random tavern quest to challenge
- 3 different game ending to discover
- Endless spin and fun!
- Add new game info.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not bad, good on the go or on the toilet
I'm currently lvl 96 on ToF but and bosses at this point just not do-able. All the bosses have one-hits, high stun chances, or reflect full damage back?!!?!! Like what the point in DEF it does seem to do much and it doesn't help that the lowest stats you get in the beginning. LUK does double damage but it caps at 60 but it doesn't seem to do much. My problem is the lag of weapon choices at certain point (FLAME SWORD all day) and DEF just doesn't seem to protect as much. LvL up isn't that rewarding less these ( +1 AllStats, +Match2, +Match3, +MaxHp) and these are in order of best to least. Individual Stats are ( +DEF, +ATK). LUK doesn't even matter but to easily assessable so lvling that is waste of time. At this point investing in high hp stack would be great to help avoid against being 1-shot.
If you like slots and rpgs, you'll love this!
This game can be addicting if you enjoy games based on the luck of the draw. But what makes it even more addicting is the customizations you come across like various weapons and enchanted items that can give you an advantage.
You can also go to the bar and spend your hard earned gold for the chance toincrease your total hp and luck which is invaluable in the later and harder levels you'll unlock.
Yes, its simple and mindless, but its extremely entertaining if you're in the mood for a casual dungeon romp. This has been an all time favorite of mine for years.
Great game, no ads, a bit punishing.
Tl:dr few good hours of gameplay, pleasant to look at, not too hard to avoid dying but if you die you start over, simple gameplay doesn’t take away from experience. Would recommend.
This game is enjoyable to play although the gameplay is simple and only involves letting a slot wheel spin the lack of ads and retro design style make it better than almost all other games I’ve tried. According to other people it seems once you progress far the difficulty curve becomes too steep I’ve played for about three hours and haven’t found any issues yet. My only problem is that if you die once you restart but I didn’t find that to be a huge issue.
- GUAN LING WU
- 13.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 Game Stew
- In-App Purchases
- 10000G $4.99
- 3000G $1.99
- 30000G $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.