Towers Infinite is a fascinating Sudoku-like logic game for iPhone. To win, you must fill a grid of numbers according to several constraints. Sounds familiar? If you like Sudoku, you’ll love Towers Infinite. The same basic constraints apply (one and only one cell of each value per line and column), but a whole new dimension is added to make the game more interesting!
- Easily readable game grid
- New redesign
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Brain Puzzler - Needs Update
This appears to be an orphaned app. The developers website no longer exists.
Towers Infinite has been a perfect time waster since my iPhone 3GS. I enjoy every logic puzzle. Simple and easy rules with endless combinations.
However, since IOS 8, the app now crashes after each game. It's annoying. It also saves an old game and hold it as an option on the start screen forever. If you play it or delete it - it's still there next time.
Once you figure the game out, it's pretty addicting! Few bugs (never any hints available, never seems to be able to solve any boards and after you've saved a score and return to the game it asks are you sure you want to quit and will lose-even though the game was won) but putting those aside, I'm happy with it. Fix them and it would be a 5 star for me!
Great game. Happy with purchase
It’s a great game. Adds a fresh take on sudoku.
Although it’s great game, it needs the following improvements:
- Master puzzle won’t load!
- Game asks if I’m ok leaving a game I already beat, before starting a new game. Message is ok only if game is unfinished.
- no undo button
- “check” puzzle feature should highlight mistakes and allow undos until it’s “solvable”
- you should be able to set your “name” in settings and that name should automatically be used for high score.
- maybe allow button to replay specific high score game
- share button should allow person with game to play same exact puzzle you chose to share.
- offer a click sound, maybe a minor vibrate on each entry.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback, really appreciated! It looks like you can read my mind 🔮, I am currently working on exactly all these! These features will be added soon 👨🏼💻, I wanted to release the app early before adding all these. For the Master level, it is really complex and take a long time sometimes, I am working on optimizing it too 🙌🏻.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.