Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
● Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
● Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
● Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
● Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
● Exotic goods brought from the islands
● A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
● Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
● Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
*You need an internet connection to play the game and enable social interaction, competitions, and other features.*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A new event and a transport magnate competition
BUBBLE GUM FESTIVAL
* Help Eugene and Susie win bubble gum in the new event starting on August 1!
* Fill townspeople's orders and get tokens to start the bubble gum machine.
* Guide a gumball past spinning platforms without touching them to earn points and win awesome rewards!
* Temporary goods at the factories, 8 thematic decorations at the store, and 2 new profile pictures.
BECOME A TRANSPORT MAGNATE
* Compete with other players to see whose town has the best transportation system! Follow the game news if you don't want to miss the start of the tournament!
* Get points for regular in-game activities—sending off planes, trains, and helicopters.
* Qualify for the tournament to compete for the top prizes!
* Get your snowboard ready for the Snow Ride! The event starts on July 18.
* Sandra's smoothie stand opens on August 15! Help her slice as much fruit as you can!
* The new Music Voyage regatta season starts on July 23!
* A new crop is available in Level 75! Grow Peanut Plants and use them to make products at the factories.
* A new event and regatta reward: a coupon you can use to hire the Dealer for free!
* A new community building—Computer Store—and a new type of house.
* 2 new town expansions.
Ratings and Reviews
Charming and non exploitative
What can I say other than the title? The music and art is all very charming. The game feels like it’s simply high quality. With proper time and storage management you often don’t feel like you ever need to spend real cash for the real money currency. Sure the game scales in difficulty (price) and time (for limited events and long item craft times on later factories), but that’s how games are supposed to work as you advance through them. They don’t make something take 6 hours to make and then demand 5 of those from you at once for a quest so it really doesn’t feel bad at all.
A lot of these types of games feel like freemium garbage that try and gouge you hardcore once you’re even a little of the way into the game. But not Township. I have a medical condition that makes my hands shake and I can’t even count the number of times it’s made me accidentally purchase a speed up with real money currency in other games. But Township prompts you with “are you sure you wanna spend that?” for every real money currency purchase. It saves me from that kind of waste because of accidental double taps. That’s real honesty and I like to support game devs that are so reasonable and honest with their games. While the real money currency is not very hard to come by, I have still purchased some anyway because this game’s good nature is worth supporting.
I have been playing this game for over five years and I honestly think it is the best farming game of all. The game has so many facets beside just the farm part. They have yacht races, little mini games, the ability to join coops and chat with friends and so much more. I have always given the game a five star rating and still would except for a couple of issues that really need to be addressed. The major problem I have is the lack of land to design our towns. The game has the cutest decorations and the designers are constantly adding more, they do give land expansions but never to the degree that the towns don’t look cramped. Many of the buildings are too big and take up a lot of space. The solution they came up with was to store the buildings,but if you do you need to give up farmland that the building enables you to have. A total non solution. The same problem with lack of space is in the zoo too. They have lovely trees, bushes and flowers but can’t really enjoy them all because of the space problem.I would much rather see less new decorations (even though I love collecting them) and see more (many,many more expansions). If it’s impossible to add more expansions, than give us islands to decorate. Since the decorations are usually themed having a little cowboy town, or prehistoric village etc would be a perfect solution. There are a few other minor issues, but the lack of land is the reason the game gets a four from me on my latest review.
I got this game when I was younger, and it’s been sitting around in my phone. One day I decided to go into it, and its amazing! I love how it’s easy to collect coins when you completely run out, and the prices are reasonable. You can make friends in the app and you can collect profile pictures based on the level you’re on. One thing that bothers me is that you can’t complete a building without adding tools that you can only get by trains, and you can’t even control what the train gives you... for example, let’s say you need brick, slab, and glass to complete the building. You have enough glass and brick, but you need slab. You work to give the train what it needs and about an hour later you get a bunch of brick! You needed slab, and you already have enough brick...but otherwise, it’s really fun and I recommend getting this app if you don’t get annoyed by things like I described.
Update—PLEASE READ: after I wrote this, I went to go try some other making-town apps, and I soon realized that if you are deciding to either get this app or another like this app, you should get this one. It’s much more organized then the other ones and the issue I described is the same issue for the other ones... but going back to that I just wanted to add that it costs a lot for those materials taken by train, so don’t try thinking you can just buy them...but overall, this app is great and I recommend it to those who are thinking about getting it.
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 281.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Piggy bank $2.99
- Some Cash $1.99
- Bundles of Cash $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.