Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
● Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
● Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
● Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
● Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
● Exotic goods brought from the islands
● A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
● Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
● Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
*You need an internet connection to play the game and enable social interaction, competitions, and other features.*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at email@example.com.
A new event and a transport magnate competition
BUBBLE GUM FESTIVAL
* Help Eugene and Susie win bubble gum in the new event starting on August 1!
* Fill townspeople's orders and get tokens to start the bubble gum machine.
* Guide a gumball past spinning platforms without touching them to earn points and win awesome rewards!
* Temporary goods at the factories, 8 thematic decorations at the store, and 2 new profile pictures.
BECOME A TRANSPORT MAGNATE
* Compete with other players to see whose town has the best transportation system! Follow the game news if you don't want to miss the start of the tournament!
* Get points for regular in-game activities—sending off planes, trains, and helicopters.
* Qualify for the tournament to compete for the top prizes!
* Get your snowboard ready for the Snow Ride! The event starts on July 18.
* Sandra's smoothie stand opens on August 15! Help her slice as much fruit as you can!
* The new Music Voyage regatta season starts on July 23!
* A new crop is available in Level 75! Grow Peanut Plants and use them to make products at the factories.
* A new event and regatta reward: a coupon you can use to hire the Dealer for free!
* A new community building—Computer Store—and a new type of house.
* 2 new town expansions.
Ratings and Reviews
Spending real cash is completely unnecessary! You can have fun without having to spend a penny!
You may have read other reviews that talk about in-game issues, most of which are associated with buying items with real money. Their complaints may have left you thinking whether or not you should install the game. But I'll tell you what: you will only have to go through those type of problems if you actually DO spend real money. You can have fun in the game without having to spend a penny! I am nearly on level 60, and the only money that I have spent are the coins and cash within the game. It is simple to earn coins yourself without having to empty your wallet: 1.)send goods by plane, train or helicopter and get paid for it. 2.) Log into the game daily to get a valuable reward. 3.) Participate in regattas (boat races) to earn chests that contain prizes. Plus many other easy ways to get coins and cash. You can avoid stressing out about whether the payment will go through or if you will be charged extra. Just enjoy the game as it is and spend coins wisely so you won't have to purchase any if you run out. If you can handle your in-game money well, you won't have to spend real money to keep you from going broke. Spending real cash is completely unnecessary when playing the game as there are easy ways to earn in-game
I have been playing this game for over five years and I honestly think it is the best farming game of all. The game has so many facets beside just the farm part. They have yacht races, little mini games, the ability to join coops and chat with friends and so much more. I have always given the game a five star rating and still would except for a couple of issues that really need to be addressed. The major problem I have is the lack of land to design our towns. The game has the cutest decorations and the designers are constantly adding more, they do give land expansions but never to the degree that the towns don’t look cramped. Many of the buildings are too big and take up a lot of space. The solution they came up with was to store the buildings,but if you do you need to give up farmland that the building enables you to have. A total non solution. The same problem with lack of space is in the zoo too. They have lovely trees, bushes and flowers but can’t really enjoy them all because of the space problem.I would much rather see less new decorations (even though I love collecting them) and see more (many,many more expansions). If it’s impossible to add more expansions, than give us islands to decorate. Since the decorations are usually themed having a little cowboy town, or prehistoric village etc would be a perfect solution. There are a few other minor issues, but the lack of land is the reason the game gets a four from me on my latest review.
Been playing for awhile now. Patience is a must, unless you want to spend extra real money on in-app purchases. Even if you make some extra purchases, it still takes time to accomplish a lot of things, like what a lot of other reviews say.
I deal with that by going into the game a couple times a day to get some things started, and finsh up other things I got started a time or two back. So in other words, it's not a game you can just live in....you get some things going and then go away for awhile. It is true that filling the plane can be a challenge at times. It is a game, so everything that is in it won't always make total sense, but it is fun. If the makers are listening, there is one thing that is a bit irritating. The special events that take place (e.g. the airshow, holiday thingy and such) at the event area. I know it is up to the player whether he\she participates, but there should be a way to opt out of an event. I tried to get out of the pastry event a while back, but by hitting that silly bouncing arrow i ended up with another button on my screen for the events duration, and constant hints that I should push it. I did not do the holiday event, but until it is over with, I have to see the bouncing arrow......sigh. How about a way to just say no, and escape the arrow. Thanks though, for a fun game.
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 276.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Piggy bank $2.99
- Some Cash $1.99
- Bundles of Cash $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.