Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
● Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
● Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
● Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
● Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
● Exotic goods brought from the islands
● A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
● Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
● Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
*You need an internet connection to play the game and enable social interaction, competitions, and other features.*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get ready for a new update!
Disco Fever, lake house renovations, and spring events.
* Neon lights, colorful outfits, and bouncy beats—get ready to groove in March!
* Complete tasks and get useful rewards to help Richard throw a disco party!
* Use the Gold Pass to unlock the most valuable rewards!
NEW LEASE ON LIFE
* Renovate in style with Cheryl and Britney!
* Solve puzzles and get renovation tickets to redecorate an old lake house.
* Discover the many design options you can choose from.
* Win valuable prizes at different stages of the renovations. Finish the renovations before the event ends to win the grand prize!
* Complete most of the renovations to keep the lake house in your collection!
EVENTS AND TOURNAMENTS
* The Easter Adventure is back! Help Susie find all the bunnies in the park and win valuable prizes.
* Don't miss your chance to get many valuable rewards in the Pirate Treasure event!
* Hoist your sail in an enchanting regatta season!
* Keep an eye on the event calendar so you don't miss our hot offers to rack up in-game resources.
* 2 new town expansions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Played for over 3 years
I enjoy this game as a mindless escape from whatever I’m supposed to be doing. The developers are pretty generous and I’m not one to spend a ton of money on this game. I’m patient for the most part when I have to wait for things to be completed. It does get a bit annoying when you have 2/3 of the tools you need to build something and it takes forever to get the last set of tools you need. For example- paint cans to upgrade the barn. It’s always one thing they hold back. I guess it’s probably a strategy to get you to spend more. It’s a good game if you want to waste some time while waiting in line or at home on the couch. I don’t think you will regret downloading it. If there aren’t some upgrades soon for all of us above level 100 we might have a problem. I haven’t played the newest update though so maybe there’s something for us.
I do like the mini games. I dislike the jumping from building to building one. I love when we can make the food for customers.
I like the professor Vern challenges and do spend the money for the upgrade, but might reconsider this time because some of the bonus things weren’t that great and they added a ton more rewards before you can reach the end. Maybe there are people that can achieve that goal at the end.
All in all I’m pleased with the game. I’ll be amazed if someone read my whole rambling, unorganized mess, but if you did I hope you found something useful.
Love this game
I love this game. Its never crashed on me or had any other bugs. It’s not impossible to move up to higher levels without spending money, you just have to play more. I have bought the in game cash a couple times, but often they do an earned discount through gameplay and it’s actually a good deal.
It takes a while to gain building materials to build some buildings, but you earn in game money quite often (I actually found out that by reading their mail/updates they’ll give you cash). Some buildings require more materials than others, but you also earn those materials for sending off trains and winning contests. There’s so much to do that keeps me playing and it never gets boring. Every so often, there’s contest games to earn prizes for each placement, not just for 1st and 2nd place. The contest games inside this game are fun in and of themselves. You fill orders for helicopters and airplanes and zoo guests and they vary in difficulty. Once you open up the mine, you make ore that you can spend on upgrading your factories, including decreasing the time it takes to produce certain goods and increasing the amount of money and experience you get.
The more you play, the more gameplay opens up. It’s not like other games that make it impossible to level up. I’ve probably been playing this game for about 4 months and I’m at level 52. The graphics and designs in this are actually pretty cool.
Very enjoyable loads of fun great friendship & teamwork
I've been playing this game of and on for 6 years w the last year and half daily!!! I love this game and the competitiveness of the regatta!!! I've got a great team, great friends and relationships I've built and communicate w while playing the regatta and as a leader in our group and playing against other teams in the regatta!! You don't have to play in the regatta ❣another game within the game but optional to play but if you like comprehensiveness than you need to play in the regatta as well!!! It's made me a lot better and smarter player. I've got great teammates who have helped me to grow my town to level 92 growing stronger every day!! I move up a level bout every week and half which is good and quick and just shows how much I play because it takes a lot of work growing food and harvesting food building houses, hotels, community buildings and factories!!
It's designed that you don't have to use money but it's hard not buying the dollars in the game to use specially if you want to play 16 tasks in the regatta but it also allows you to win money in different ways!! Some of the ways is the inner games it always offers for you to play and gives you ways of winning the dollors in it!! This game is always growing and a must to play totally love and play everyday anywhere from 30 mins to 6 hours! Very fun come try it with your time and play!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for such a positive feedback! We wish your town growing and flourishing each day!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 281 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Piggy bank $2.99
- Tiny Cash Pack $1.99
- Some Cash $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.