Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
● Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
● Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
● Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
● Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
● Exotic goods brought from the islands
● A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
● Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
● Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
*You need an internet connection to play the game and enable social interaction, competitions, and other features.*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at email@example.com.
Get ready for a new update!
A new head-spinning ride and Township's birthday celebration
REV AND RIDE
* Get your thrill on with the new breathtaking Rev and Ride event in early October.
* Ride the roller coaster with Clucky the hen and help her get to the finish line.
* Collect stars and prize chests on the track to win excellent rewards.
HAMMER TIME: CASTLE MAKEOVER
* Get ready for some Halloween fun with the Hammer Time event in late October.
* Help Emma the witch renovate her room after a potion-brewing mishap.
* Beat exciting match-2 levels to win renovation tickets.
THE EXPERIMENTS ARE BACK!
* Take part in Professor Verne's Halloween experiments in late September.
* Enjoy new skins for your trains and train station!
* New feature for players who finish the experiments quickly—a safe with additional rewards.
* Celebrate Township's birthday on September 23! There will be gifts for everyone and something special for our veteran players.
* Join the Bubble Gum Festival in late September and Trick-or-Trade in mid-October.
* Explore the mysteries of Ancient Greece in a new regatta season starting in late October.
* Unlock 2 new town expansions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this game
I love this game. Its never crashed on me or had any other bugs. It’s not impossible to move up to higher levels without spending money, you just have to play more. I have bought the in game cash a couple times, but often they do an earned discount through gameplay and it’s actually a good deal.
It takes a while to gain building materials to build some buildings, but you earn in game money quite often (I actually found out that by reading their mail/updates they’ll give you cash). Some buildings require more materials than others, but you also earn those materials for sending off trains and winning contests. There’s so much to do that keeps me playing and it never gets boring. Every so often, there’s contest games to earn prizes for each placement, not just for 1st and 2nd place. The contest games inside this game are fun in and of themselves. You fill orders for helicopters and airplanes and zoo guests and they vary in difficulty. Once you open up the mine, you make ore that you can spend on upgrading your factories, including decreasing the time it takes to produce certain goods and increasing the amount of money and experience you get.
The more you play, the more gameplay opens up. It’s not like other games that make it impossible to level up. I’ve probably been playing this game for about 4 months and I’m at level 52. The graphics and designs in this are actually pretty cool.
Very enjoyable loads of fun great friendship & teamwork
I've been playing this game of and on for 6 years w the last year and half daily!!! I love this game and the competitiveness of the regatta!!! I've got a great team, great friends and relationships I've built and communicate w while playing the regatta and as a leader in our group and playing against other teams in the regatta!! You don't have to play in the regatta ❣another game within the game but optional to play but if you like comprehensiveness than you need to play in the regatta as well!!! It's made me a lot better and smarter player. I've got great teammates who have helped me to grow my town to level 92 growing stronger every day!! I move up a level bout every week and half which is good and quick and just shows how much I play because it takes a lot of work growing food and harvesting food building houses, hotels, community buildings and factories!!
It's designed that you don't have to use money but it's hard not buying the dollars in the game to use specially if you want to play 16 tasks in the regatta but it also allows you to win money in different ways!! Some of the ways is the inner games it always offers for you to play and gives you ways of winning the dollors in it!! This game is always growing and a must to play totally love and play everyday anywhere from 30 mins to 6 hours! Very fun come try it with your time and play!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for such a positive feedback! We wish your town growing and flourishing each day!
I have been playing this game for over five years and I honestly think it is the best farming game of all. The game has so many facets beside just the farm part. They have yacht races, little mini games, the ability to join coops and chat with friends and so much more. I have always given the game a five star rating and still would except for a couple of issues that really need to be addressed. The major problem I have is the lack of land to design our towns. The game has the cutest decorations and the designers are constantly adding more, they do give land expansions but never to the degree that the towns don’t look cramped. Many of the buildings are too big and take up a lot of space. The solution they came up with was to store the buildings,but if you do you need to give up farmland that the building enables you to have. A total non solution. The same problem with lack of space is in the zoo too. They have lovely trees, bushes and flowers but can’t really enjoy them all because of the space problem.I would much rather see less new decorations (even though I love collecting them) and see more (many,many more expansions). If it’s impossible to add more expansions, than give us islands to decorate. Since the decorations are usually themed having a little cowboy town, or prehistoric village etc would be a perfect solution. There are a few other minor issues, but the lack of land is the reason the game gets a four from me on my latest review.
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 283.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Piggy bank $2.99
- Tiny Cash Pack $1.99
- Some Cash $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.