Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
● Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
● Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
● Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
● Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
● Exotic goods brought from the islands
● A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
● Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
● Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
*You need an internet connection to play the game and enable social interaction, competitions, and other features.*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or check our Web Support Portal: https://playrix.helpshift.com/webchat/a/township/?p=web&contact=1
Get ready for a new update!
'Tis the holiday season in Township!
* Enjoy a new season adventure from December 9 to January 10!
* Complete tasks in town and in ongoing events to win rewards.
* Don't miss your chance to get themed decorations: Santa's Workshop, Gingerbread House, Hot Springs, and Magic Number.
* Who said you need a break between season adventures? Not us! Join us for a trip to space on January 10!
* Purchase the Golden Ticket to reskin your plane as a launch vehicle and your airport as a spaceport!
* Complete all the stages with the Golden Ticket to unlock a rocket full of rewards!
* Help Lennon and his family celebrate Christmas...in a train car! The event will take place from December 16–26.
* Beat match-2 levels to win renovation tickets that you can spend on decorating the train car with new furniture and festive garlands.
* Win rewards as you renovate and a grand prize when you're finished!
EVENTS AND TOURNAMENTS
* Enjoy new and recurring events with a holiday twist!
* Compete with other mayors in the Transport Magnate and Mine Time tournaments.
* Catch a wave in the Art Voyage regatta season.
* Cloud Nine bonus for match-2 fans.
* 2 new town expansions.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this game
I love this game. Its never crashed on me or had any other bugs. It’s not impossible to move up to higher levels without spending money, you just have to play more. I have bought the in game cash a couple times, but often they do an earned discount through gameplay and it’s actually a good deal.
It takes a while to gain building materials to build some buildings, but you earn in game money quite often (I actually found out that by reading their mail/updates they’ll give you cash). Some buildings require more materials than others, but you also earn those materials for sending off trains and winning contests. There’s so much to do that keeps me playing and it never gets boring. Every so often, there’s contest games to earn prizes for each placement, not just for 1st and 2nd place. The contest games inside this game are fun in and of themselves. You fill orders for helicopters and airplanes and zoo guests and they vary in difficulty. Once you open up the mine, you make ore that you can spend on upgrading your factories, including decreasing the time it takes to produce certain goods and increasing the amount of money and experience you get.
The more you play, the more gameplay opens up. It’s not like other games that make it impossible to level up. I’ve probably been playing this game for about 4 months and I’m at level 52. The graphics and designs in this are actually pretty cool.
Very enjoyable loads of fun great friendship & teamwork
I've been playing this game of and on for 6 years w the last year and half daily!!! I love this game and the competitiveness of the regatta!!! I've got a great team, great friends and relationships I've built and communicate w while playing the regatta and as a leader in our group and playing against other teams in the regatta!! You don't have to play in the regatta ❣another game within the game but optional to play but if you like comprehensiveness than you need to play in the regatta as well!!! It's made me a lot better and smarter player. I've got great teammates who have helped me to grow my town to level 92 growing stronger every day!! I move up a level bout every week and half which is good and quick and just shows how much I play because it takes a lot of work growing food and harvesting food building houses, hotels, community buildings and factories!!
It's designed that you don't have to use money but it's hard not buying the dollars in the game to use specially if you want to play 16 tasks in the regatta but it also allows you to win money in different ways!! Some of the ways is the inner games it always offers for you to play and gives you ways of winning the dollors in it!! This game is always growing and a must to play totally love and play everyday anywhere from 30 mins to 6 hours! Very fun come try it with your time and play!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for such a positive feedback! We wish your town growing and flourishing each day!
Only game I’ve played for years
Even though the name is deceivingly simple, “Township” I think it means — I ship this town! Me and my town! This is the only iOS game that I have not lost interest in for the past few years. I play everyday, for at least a little while to reduce my daily stress. I really enjoy this game, and I highly recommend it as being a lot of fun — sometimes hard work to get what you want. I’ve never started giving this game any money until they started the professor’s experiments. So, you can do a lot for free for years. Why did I pay the $4.99 to upgrade my results in the professor’s experiments? Well, I used to pay $50 bucks for a really good game for my MacBook back in the 90s and 00s. So, I think a game I’ve played consistently and enjoyed for years, probably deserves some cash. But, they give away a lot of in game cash — unlike most games, so you can do a lot without having to pay. But, after a while, when you really like a game, you should pay and reward the artists, developers, and designers who did all this incredible work. So, rather than just buying in game cash, this Professor’s Experiments gold pass which upgrades awards in this feature of the game, is worth it. I will probably continue to pay for that until I’ve put in my inflation adjusted $50.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 315 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Piggy bank $2.99
- Tiny Cash Pack $1.99
- Some Cash $1.99
- Bundles of Cash $4.99
- Small Cash Pack $4.99
- Standard Bundle $6.99
- Super Bundle $15.99
- Medium Cash Pack $9.99
- Envelope of Cash $9.99
- Box of Cash $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.