Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
● Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
● Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
● Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
● Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
● Exotic goods brought from the islands
● A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
● Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
● Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
*A network connection is required to play*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at email@example.com.
Things are heating up in Township with 3 events and a new farm!
* Welcome adorable otters to your town once you reach level 58.
* Feed them to receive gifts they fish out of the pond in return.
* Produce new goods at your factories.
* A new townsperson: Harold the vet!
* A new community building: a shipyard.
* New zoo residents: Arctic wolves.
* Stickers in the co-op chat.
* 2 expansions in town and 1 in the zoo.
Ratings and Reviews
What a incredible game! Playrix never fails to deliver! The storyline, chracters, tasks, and incredible artwork make you feel as though you have entered a new world, a world in which you are the mayor! It is so funn to watch your township grow piece by piece from a small town with one cow to a crazy bustling city! Great experience in the months I’ve been playing it! Only complaint/ suggestion is that their aren’t quite as many options for buildings you can build as I would hope. In a real city, building are connected and all relate, however this game throws you random things like school, church, factories than circuses (and these can never be moved to storage!?) Especially the factories, they do not look that nice, I don’t want a steaming factory in the center of my town, just doesn’t fit the rest! I wish the “factories" looked more like actual building we see. Like the Icecream factory would just be a icecream shoppe, or at least have Icecream shop as a building you can add to your town. Just something i’ve observed, but still overall great! :)
Get’s easier as the game develops ...
When you first start the game, the barn storage space is extremely limited and it is difficult to earn sufficient coins in order to fully deveop your town and keep up with crop yeilds. However, as the game levels up, barn storage becomes more easy to expand and keeping up with town demands works out in the long run. Plus, you get support from other players in Co-Op you are in or other players within the game commmunity who are not a part of your Co-Op. This game is the ultimate game; all-in-one and family-oriented, whether you are 6 or 62 yrs, this game may just be for you!
One thing I don’t like though is that as you contiue to level up, land expansion has more requirements.
FREE- and easy to stay that way!
So many games that have a free download with "in-app purchases" are not the full version or no fun unless you spend money. This one, however, is great fun without spending any of your money to buy tokens or coins. This might seem a little harder at the lower levels, but by level 40 you earn enough couins, dollars, gems, etc to do most things with proper time management. Very fun, and I enjoy being part of a good co-op and racing in the regatta.
I wish there were more ways to find co-ops that are active and looking for members. It took me awhile to find a co-op where people actually participate and help each other out.
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 448.8 MB
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Playrix
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.