Welcome to the second generation of Toy Collector! This application has grown organically with the help of collectors all over the globe. What started as a simple checklist for M.U.S.C.L.E has grown into a database of over 67,000 toys, figures and collectibles.
Version 2.0 brings some huge advancements, both under the hood and new features.
New features include:
1) Multiple pictures per item. Download the default image, an alternative image, and take your own image with the camera! If an image is missing, you can take an image and immediately send it to the developer to make it available to all users.
2) Customized sorting. Sort your collection alphabetically, numerically, by wave, and more! This feature will be fully implemented after some additional feedback from you. If you notice a line isn't sorting the way you think it should, let the developer know.
3) Export just your want list or your owned list directly to email. Share your lists with your friends and family!
4) On-the-fly updates and corrections! Notice something missing. Let the developer know from the Settings menu and it can be made available immediately!
Under the hood improvements:
1) Much faster searching! The database only includes items you are interested in, which means faster searching and organizing
2) Much more stable.
Most importantly, it's improved and updated all the time! With the help of collectors all around the world, Toy Collector is frequently updated with new toy lines. Over 100 lines are now represented, ranging from vintage He-Man figures to new-age Glyos figures. Nothing needs to be left out... if there is something you want added, just let the developer know!
-- Thanks, as always, for all the images being sent my way!
-- Don't forget to try out Toy Collector Checklist 3 (available as a separate app in the store). It's available as a FREE download and includes things like iCloud Sync, Free Ad Removal, Custom Shortcuts, Multiple Images, and more!
-- New Lines!
Grossery Gang (thanks, Sandra!)
DC Comics Lil' Bombshells
Octavirate Forge Combat Creatures and Titans Return
Sword and the Sorcerer
-- Updated Lines
Jada Toys Metals
Star Wars Rebels
-- As always, let me know if you have any questions or concerns (and try out Toy Collector Checklist 3!) - email@example.com or on Twitter @toycollectorapp
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for tracking funko products
I use this app to keep track of my funko pops and other vinyl figures. It's design is pretty simple and you have to manually update the lists, but overall it's pretty good. At the moment, I prefer it to the third version.
Decent for a free app but missing a lot of newer lines of figures.
Since I'm a casual collector I wanted a free app that could help me keep track of my small collection and also function as a wish list to remind myself of the random items I want that span several different series and manufacturers. This did the job satisfactorily. Warning though it isn't up to date and seems to be missing a lot in certain categories such as in the case of nendoroids it only covers up to 2014. However if you're like me and aren't that invested in collecting and having everything instantly updated,this might be enough to meet your needs. If possible, could you add the kawaii cubes category to your app?
Good layout and easy to use EXCEPT that I can’t add anything other than what’s already there, can’t email without crashing, and the search doesn’t seem to really search the whole category.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.