Welcome to the Deco App — the perfect way to set up your mesh WiFi in minutes and control your whole network.
Our simple-to-follow guide walks you through the setup process and even gives you suggestions for whole home coverage.
Once connected, you’ll have instant access to check every connected device, manage your kids’ online activity, and control your home network effortlessly. All from the palm of your hand.
- EASY TO SET UP AND MANAGE
• Quickly set up with step-by-step instructions
• Find the best spots to place additional Deco units for maximum coverage
• Control your WiFi network without turning on your computer
• Check your connection status and network speed at a glance
• Find out who or what is connecting to your network
• Instantly block unwanted devices with a tap
- PROTECT YOUR WIFI
• Detect potential threats and receive warnings before things get serious
• Create a guest network to give friends internet access while shielding your private network
• Block unauthorized access and inappropriate content
• Run network performance tests
- FIND FAMILY TIME WITH PARENTAL CONTROLS
• Set a time restriction and pause the WiFi on kids’ devices
• Control when specific devices have WiFi access
• Make room for more family time with Schedules
- PRIORITIZE YOUR FAVORITE DEVICES
QoS lets you choose which devices always have the fastest connections. Set a schedule to assign device priority for different times of the day.
- KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR NETWORK
Detailed reports help you understand your home WiFi and everything connected.
- CREATE YOUR SMART HOME
Connect, control, and check the status of your smart cameras, plugs, and lights – all from the Deco app.
Features available in Deco may vary by model and software version. Stay tuned for updates as we add new features and products to the Deco family!
For more information about Deco, visit www.tp-link.com
Fixed some bugs and improved the stability.
Super Simple, but has all the bells and whistles if needed
Hands down the best router I’ve ever had. I have a 3 story 3,400 sf. home. It covers my whole house. Zero dead spots, full bars at all times. Dual band simultaneously, so my PlayStation, iPhone and laptop connect on 5 GHz band, while some other use the 2.4Ghz band. The firmware update was dang near automatic. This thing literally holds your hand through the full setup. 99% of people will hit next, next, next, and so on until it’s setup. It asks one question that could throw you bout how you connect to your ISP, but for most people it is by dynamic address which it defaults to for you. Lastly, without geeking out, you can do IP reservations and a tons of other advanced cool stuff. And this was with the whole home mesh network Deco M3. Buy it!! You will not be disappointed - unless you’re the type of person who has to customize everything to death for absolutely no reason other than it makes you feel superior, lol.
Great except for missing features
My 3-piece Deco X60 mesh network works well in most ways, but is missing some key features. The most critical one is the ability to manually select what channel to use. The automatically selected channel mine picked is very crowded. This is such a standard feature I took it for granted I would have it before I bought it. I would have picked another product if I realized.
Less critically, but also a feature that would come in handy for me is to be able to force a selected device to connect to a specified frequency. I have a mixture of devices that use 2.4 or 5GHz frequencies. Mostly it’s fine to let the device choose. I have one device, though, (a VR headset) that works much better on 5GHz but left to connect on its own, often chooses the less optimal frequency, especially if it’s handed off from one router to another in the mesh. If I just disable the 2.4 band, that would disrupt a bunch of other devices. I also don’t want to dedicate the guest network, which is used for actual guests, to just the VR. A toggle in the device details to disable one of the frequencies for only that device would be great.
Easiest WiFi I've ever dealt with
While its the most unconventional WiFi hardware I've ever used its been amazingly easy to use and its the first stuff to ever properly cover my parents entire house basement to second floor. Device hand off between nodes is smooth and almost entirely hiccup free while live streaming! A feat i could only dream of on the old setup. I run an ethernet back bone for the thing, so in network traffics amazingly fast. Though my parents paltry 32mbps download speed is less than desired, QoS on these actually works well and everyone get a slice when needed instead of whoever's downloading a game. The app for managements surprisingly robust enough for whats needed to satisfy myself, but simple enough I'm not scared of letting my mom have access to it. I think this is the first WiFi hardware in my parents place i can confidently say is invisible, it "just works". Which is incredibly comforting as i cant be their IT gal all the time anymore.
开发者“TP-LINK”已表明该 App 的隐私规范可能包括了下述的数据处理方式。有关更多信息，请参阅开发者隐私政策。
- TP-Link Technologies Co., Ltd.
- 2.3 GB
- 设备需装有 iOS 9.0 或更高版本。
- 设备需装有 iPadOS 9.0 或更高版本。
- iPod touch
- 设备需装有 iOS 9.0 或更高版本。
- 需要 macOS 11.0 或更高版本以及装有 Apple M1 或更高版本芯片的 Mac。
丹麦文， 乌克兰文， 俄文， 保加利亚文， 匈牙利文， 博克马尔文挪威文， 土耳其文， 希伯来文， 希腊文， 德文， 意大利文， 捷克文， 斯洛伐克文， 日文， 法文， 波兰文， 泰文， 瑞典文， 繁体中文， 罗马尼亚文， 芬兰文， 英文， 荷兰文， 葡萄牙文， 西班牙文， 越南文， 阿拉伯文， 韩文， 马来文
- Copyright © 2013-2019 TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd. All rights reserved
- App 内购买项目
- HomeShield Pro Monthly US$5.99
- HomeShield Pro Yearly US$54.99
- Total Security Yearly US$159.99