tp PICS is an application for taking and classifying pictures. The pictures are then synchronised directly with the photo management software of think project!. You can classify pictures by using free text fields and you can also utilise lists and set values for editing purposes (short lists).
EXIF information, e.g. date and GPS data, is automatically saved with the photo files.
You can work offline without an Internet connection. Afterwards all pictures and content will be uploaded to think project! once the Internet becomes available again.
The user must have access to a minimum of one project from the main system tpCDE, and this project must be configured to operate together with the photo application.
Mobile photo management on-site:
• Mobile access with the ability to upload directly to the project platform
• Work offline and then upload pictures once the Internet is available again
• Take and classify pictures comfortably and efficiently
• Automatically tag and transfer exif information such as date and GPS data
• Create and directly import photos from your camera or import them from an existing gallery
• Classify photos with tags from default lists to create a high standard of photo management
• Classify photos using free text fields for specific accompanying information
• Spontaneous documentation on-site delivers a high level of photo management for your project
• Immediate availability of pictures for all members in tpCDE
- SSO Login available
- think project GmbH
- 116.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Dutch, French, German, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © think project! GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.