The only app that allows you to track email directly from any email app on mobile and desktop.
● Track Email Sent from Gmail or Inbox
● Supports Gmail, Inbox by Gmail and G Suite (Google Apps) email accounts
● Get Read-Status for Every Email you Send.
● Real Time Read Notifications
● Know When, Where and For How Long Your Email Has Been Read
● Know Exactly Who Opened Your Email (Individual, Per-Recipient Tracking)
● Links and Attachments Tracking
● Email Forwarding Tracking
● Get Instant Email Confirmation About Each Event
● Select When To Receive Each Notification
● Totally Invisible to Recipient
● Get Follow-up Reminders for Unread Emails
● Smart Tracking Labels For Sorting Read and Unread Emails
Sign Up Once, Use Everywhere:
● With Track you can track email on any device you use.
● Track also works with any email app you use - Gmail for Mobile, Inbox, Mail, etc.
● Fully compatible with popular email and productivity apps, including Newton Mail, MailTrack, Rapportive, Sidekick Hubspot Sales, Boomerang, Yesware, Streak CRM.
If you are having trouble with the app or need any help, please email us at email@example.com so we can help you get things running.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome email tracker
I thought this app to figure out what was going on with her email I have received. I have been corresponding with this person for quite some time yet I had never met them in person. So I decided to get this app and found it was amazing to investigate what I have got myself into with my corresponding with said person. This app did it’s job it help me find out where the emails were coming from when they were opened and let me realize I was about to be scammed. The maker of the app that Joe seems to be a great person I never actually answered any of his emails Buddy check to see how everything was going you don’t get that too much anymore these days I’m glad I got the app. If you get an email and you think you’re being scammed you be crazy not to get this app.
It really helps to know if a contact has read your email or not, so you know the best way to prod them to open it. One thing: I was using the free version, until a colleague pointed out that it looked kinda skeevy for people to be getting a tracking notice in every email, so I switched to the paid and hidden version. It works well. I do wish they'd find a way to sort the multiple recipients on an email, but that's not a big deal for what I do.
This app is violating its terms and google’s terms!
DO NOT DOWNLOAD! if you make the mistake and do so like me, at least DO NOT ACTIVATE this...trust me.
I have revoked access via google, have sent multiple emails to tracks “team” address and have received zero responses, and I’ve actually deactivated my account through the app, itself. Now, I’m still getting a gazillion notifications that “there’s been activity.”
There’s no way this app should be tracking emails after I’ve done my due diligence to deactivate it and to revoke access. I’m contacting Google and letting them know about the serious violation of privacy this app is doing and the obvious lack of concern it’s developers have for following privacy policies and actually managing the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.