Discover the impact of your daily activities on your arthritis pain with TRACK + REACT. Track your nutrition, fitness, sleep, medication and mood and compare it to your arthritis pain in the Arthritis Impact graph.
TRACK + REACT Features:
- Understand which activities are impacting your arthritis pain
- Input your information in a secure environment
- Identify trends over time in the Arthritis Impact graph
- Use the web application (www.arthritis.org/trackandreact) to print your Arthritis Impact graph to share with your health care provider.
- Find advice and tips from the experts you trust at the Arthritis Foundation
Feedback from Users:
“The graph is extremely helpful. It quantifies what I do and how this impacts my life. Otherwise I just have a vague idea that I'm either feeling OK or not. This shows concretely how I can impact how I feel.”
“This is an AWESOME tool and exactly what I need to be working with to help myself manage my life and especially health and well-being.”
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Minor App Enhancement.
Ratings and Reviews
Good in theory but needs fixes
I really like the ability to monitor behaviors and symptoms over time but it seems like the app has gone downhill over the last few months. It takes a really long time to load, easily freezes and doesn’t move smoothly from one section to the next.
Besides bug fixes, a few other changes would be useful. It would be really helpful to be able to change the graph inputs to look one a particular component of self-care or symptoms. Analyzing by component of self-care is possible online but not through the app. Adding this capability to the app would add a lot of convenience. Looking at type of symptoms is also useful, especially because certain symptoms are not always the direct result of RA but may be due to another condition or a medication, so being able to customize our own graphs (and perhaps generating a report we can print and show to doctors) would make this app much more useful
Does not integrate with Health App
Lots of medical, diet, and fitness info in the Apple Health app but this app does not integrate or use that info. For that reason, it is near worthless.
After creating an account, I’ve not been able to log in. I get a “ Connection Problem” message that says they can’t log me on at the time, suggests I check my internet connection or try again later. Frustrated and deleting app. Disappointed.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Arthritis Foundation
- 23.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012 Arthritis Foundation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.