Whether you are running, cycling or even soaring the sky, Track is a perfect match for you. Track allows you to read different log files with just one application.
Check more specific information with the new elevation view. You can drag the slider in order to get more information of a certain log point.
PLAY YOUR TRACK
Experience your run or swim over and over again with the integrated play function.
Organise your files on iCloud Drive and make it possible to share them to your Mac.
IMPORT FROM EVERYWHERE
You can import the different files from you email client of even you browser by simply using the share functionality.
We currently support the following formats: GPX, TCX, FIT, NMEA, & LOC
Import your workouts from Apple Health. Get better metrics of your workout with Track.
If you have another format you would like to use, just send us an email and we’ll see what we can do!
Hope you enjoy Track. Let us know what we can do better!
I know it has been a while, but this update is worth waiting for. Let me briefly explain what we did.
* Accessibility is improved throughout the entire app. We also modified Track in a way that it can be used with Voice Over.
* We added support for opening files from the Files.app. This way it will become easier to open files without having to look them up from within Track.
* We added contextual long tap on the files list. You can perform some quick actions from these menu's. (This feature is available in iOS 13+ only.)
* Multi window support is something we wanted for a long time, and now Track has it. Drag a file to the side of the screen or open it in a new window from the contextual menu. It's just that easy. (This feature is available in iOS 13+ only.)
* Because of the multi window support we improved the drag and drop support.
* With iOS 13 we got the ability to have dark and light modes. Both are now supported by Track.
* We removed the onboarding screens, there was a general feeling that these screens were not really usefull any more. The app should be self-explanatory.
We hope you enjoy this new version of Track. And keep a look out for more updates that are coming in the following months.
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t purchase it is fake it won’t open at all
Bought it and regret it I could never use it because it does not open u would be spending ur money only
Developer Response ,
Can you explain what you are doing in order to use Track? I would love to fix this issue, does this issue still persist with the latest update?
Best app out there for .LOC files
If you want an app for reading LOC files, get this app. It’s a little expensive but hey if you have the money and want to use it, it works.
I wish there were a few other features such as adding a description or note for each point, but everything is done nicely. Spent the last hour trying to find an app like this and here it is.
This app will not open a fit file. Waste of $.
Does not rate any stars.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jelle Vandebeeck
- 18 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2019 Fousa
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.