Track5000s works with Real Asset Management's Series4000/5000 server-based solution, providing organisations with a paperless and fully integrated asset tracking solution. The application works in real time via a wireless connection and allows users to view, update and complete events remotely. Track5000s is the perfect application for asset managers to carry out low cost and accurate physical audits on assets using barcodes. Track5000s utilises a core, centralised database in which detailed information on all assets, from IT equipment to office furniture, can be recorded. A single audit enables coverage of numerous locations and items with the ability to quickly create transfer events, preventing discrepancies throughout the organisation. This application makes audits an efficient task, where information can be fed directly into the centralised database, ensuring both effective resource utilisation and increased time-savings.
Key features for Track5000s:
· Multiple user access to the central asset register.
· Provides auditors with reliable, proven data to assist compliance with corporate governance regulations.
· Items can be flagged as located, transferred or missing for event creation.
· Enables users to identify assets easily and efficiently for insurance purposes.
· Audited data is uploaded into the asset register from which reports can be produced.
· Compatible with a comprehensive range of barcode labels for environment flexibility.
· Utilises driven pick lists, allowing faster input of data and reduced possibility of user error.
· Manages the issue and return of assets to users to minimise unexplained losses.
Note: To use Track5000s with your own business data, you must be running RAM Series4000/5000 as your back-end system.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.