Using Your Smartphone For The Track Is Easier Than Ever!
• Road Course, Autocross, Rally, Drift, 4x4, and Drag Racing
• Race Timing + Data Logging + Analysis + Video
• Works Almost Anywhere! 1000+ Predefined Circuits, or Add Your Own
• GPS Lap Timer & Display with Predictive Timing (Circuit mode)
• Sector Split Timing & Theoretical Lap Time (Circuit mode)
• High-Definition Video Recording + Data Overlay
• Lap, GPS, G-Force, and OBD-II Data Logging
• Driving Line Analysis, Statistics, Data Graphs, and Run / Lap Comparison
• Optional Live Telemetry Streaming via Live.RaceRender.com
• Also Supports External GPS and OBD-II Devices
• OBD-II Live Monitor, Code Scanning / Reset, and Data Logging
• Easily Exports Data and Video to RaceRender
TrackAddict, by HP Tuners, transforms your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch® into a motorsports telemetry and video system. See your lap times instantly, capture video and telemetry data, compare circuit laps side-by-side, impress your friends with video+data overlays, and more! Quick and easy setup.
Advisories and Disclaimers:
Always drive safely. Intended for responsible use in a motorsports environment. Use at your own risk.
Works on iPhone and compatible GPS-enabled iPad, iPad mini, and iPod touch devices. Devices which do not contain suitable GPS hardware may work when combined with a compatible external GPS device. Performance depends on good GPS reception conditions, and may vary. Features, capabilities, and pricing may differ between platforms and are subject to change at any time.
OBD functionality is optional, and would require a supported OBD-II interface device and a compatible OBD-II compliant vehicle. See website for details.
Features and capabilities can vary depending on your device and other circumstances.
Use of Live Streaming feature is optional. Services are provided as-is, and are subject to change or discontinuation at any time. This functionality does have privacy implications. Please see this app's online documentation and http://Live.RaceRender.com before enabling its use. Use of Live Streaming service requires an Internet connection, and is therefore subject to your wireless carrier and/or Internet provider's data rates.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Improved GPS timing point triggering
• Improved the "Add New Track" menu
• NBP Protocol v1.01 update (sends app's recording state)
• More predefined tracks and sector split coordinates
• Internal updates
Ratings and Reviews
Good app but no background recording
The app is very good with a few bugs like when you zoom in the map to see speeds or g forces and you scroll up or down and the line or track disappears so you have to zoom back and then it shows again. Also this app would be perfect for me if it could run in the background so I can record my speeds and times while I use google maps to get directions in my trail.
Great budget timer
This app is great for those of us who like to go to the track but don’t want to break the budget doing it. Using this app has allowed me to improve greatly in a short period of time. I can review my data and video between session which allows me to make improvements from one session to the next. The timing is also very accurate; usually within .01 of a second compared to official lap timers.
Does not appear to make good use of external GPS capability.
The app allows the use of an external gps which is great! However, when setting the start and stop points for a segment using gps position it appears to reverts back to the less accurate gps information from the phone’s gps.
- RaceRender LLC
- 33 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © RaceRender LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.