Tracker Apps software supports students and teachers on their learning journeys.
Service Tracker (available for individual and school subscription)
Service Tracker provides an intuitive method for students to track service learning and community engagement projects.
- Follow the 5 phases of service learning from investigation through to reflection and demonstration
- Use the in-app guide to write your notes and reflections
- Include evidence of your contributions each step along the way
- Create a detailed and meaningful portfolio of your experiences
- Use the app to meet your school service learning requirements
- Export your portfolio for use in college, university and job applications
Skill Tracker (currently on via school subscription but coming soon for individual purchase!)
Skill Tracker enables students to track their skill development through a simple and easy logging process. Gamification integrated within the app encourages students to log skills across subject areas and at different skill levels.
- Teachers can view the data and analyze individual and class skill development as well as the impact of curriculum implementation.
- Coordinators can view data horizontally or vertically to track skill development across a single grade level or vertically through a subject
- Data can be used for school authorization processes as evidence of skill teaching and learning.
Service Tracker is now available for individual student purchase!
- updated fields, more details for supporting the service learning experience
- new graphs for students to track their progress
- log skills by individual description
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Tracker Solutions GmbH
- 20.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Tracker Apps Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Service Tracker $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.