ArcGIS is available on your desktop, in a browser, and now on your iPhone or iPad. Know the real-time location of your most valued assets, your mobile users. Using Tracker to effortlessly capture location track data and feed it back into ArcGIS, you achieve control and agility to effectively allocate personnel to field needs, even in rapidly changing circumstances.
- Easily record tracks even with no data connection
- Control when you are and aren't tracked
- See your tracks
- Optimized for tracking location, minimizing the impact on device battery
- Tracks are securely stored in and owned by your organization
- View your location in a variety of coordinate formats, including USNG, decimal degrees, and MGRS
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t even start
From the first time you try to use this app, it asks you to specify a URL??? There is no help or documentation. The app is therefore essentially useless. Can’t even get past go.
- 102 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.