TRACKEUR is a research tool to collect transparent data of location patterns and surveys.
What does TrackEUR see?
1. The routes you walk.
2. How quickly you follow the route.
3. The date and time associated with an encrypted ID.
The collected data can no longer be traced to one person.
How does TrackEUR work?
• Press ‘Before you start’ to fill in the start survey.
• Do you want to stop? Then press ‘Pause’. TrackEUR stops collecting data.
• Want to participate again? Press 'Play'. TrackEUR collects your location data from now on.
Important! TrackEUR only collects your location data if you activate TrackEUR. We do not place cookies on your phone.
- Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam
- 65.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019, Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.