The Trackimo free app helps you monitor and track your Trackimo GPS device.
Trackimo is the app for anyone who uses Trackimo devices to keep track of things they care about, like children, pets, vehicles and personal items.
Trackimo devices are available on various consumer electronic stores.
* You can log in to the Trackimo app with a user name (your email address) and a password, and you can also sign up and create a new account.
* The app tracks the current location of any Trackimo device that was assigned to your account and displays it on a map.
* Switch between Map View and Satellite view.
* Show the location-history of the device in a date-range you choose.
* Set various alarms that the device can trigger when it moves around, and see the list of alarm notifications sent by the device. The available alarms include: speed limit alarm, movement alarm, left and right key pressed, SOS alarm and more.
* Set Geo-fences: define areas on the map that will function as virtual fences that triggers an alarm when the device crosses them.
We hope you enjoy the app and share it with your friends and family!
Please contact us with questions and suggestions.
The Trackimo team
New payment methods
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t beat the price the reliability and the battery life. Been a godsend to me and my family. My brother wanders a lot and this device delivers
Works in in nyc area
Tested it from manhattan to brooklyn. Buttons are somewhat useless but do work when pressed by sending you alerts like left button presses or right button pressed. The built in piezo is very low to be usefull. But it works as advertised as long as it receives a gps signal from the sky and it receives a 3g signal in your area (t-mobile att or Verizon?). You must register the device using a web browser to enter its device id number first and it activates it for free up yo one year from activation day. Then when year is up you pay $5 a month for life or until cancelled. I bet there are other better gps tracker devices out there but this one is quiet small and has belt clip. Just gotta charge it for 12 hours or unit will not even turn on any lights to show its even charging. But then after a while it starts to charge after you press the power button for 3 secs and red green leds flash to let u know its on and red led blinks to show its charging. Its only day one. I set it to track every minute( mínimum setting) so lets see how long battery works for before battery dies. Will update soon. So far gps accuracy is about 50 to 100 ft. Not bad i guess
What happened to the battery status?
Downloaded the new version. It's a little better than it used to be. But what happened to the battery status? OK so it only used to show 100, 65, or 35% and an occasional 10%. But now it doesn't show anything at all. Now I can't tell when I need to charge it unless it stops working. If there is some way to see the percentage that I'm missing, please let me know. Love my trackimos. I have two. App has never been great but it suffices. Please put the battery status back!
- Trackimo LLC
- 111 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Trackimo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.