The Trackimo free app helps you monitor and track your Trackimo GPS device.
Trackimo is the app for anyone who uses Trackimo devices to keep track of things they care about, like children, pets, vehicles and personal items.
Trackimo devices are available on various consumer electronic stores.
* You can log in to the Trackimo app with a user name (your email address) and a password, and you can also sign up and create a new account.
* The app tracks the current location of any Trackimo device that was assigned to your account and displays it on a map.
* Switch between Map View and Satellite view.
* Show the location-history of the device in a date-range you choose.
* Set various alarms that the device can trigger when it moves around, and see the list of alarm notifications sent by the device. The available alarms include: speed limit alarm, movement alarm, left and right key pressed, SOS alarm and more.
* Set Geo-fences: define areas on the map that will function as virtual fences that triggers an alarm when the device crosses them.
We hope you enjoy the app and share it with your friends and family!
Please contact us with questions and suggestions.
The Trackimo team
Dear Trackimo customer, we are happy to announce that our new Trackimo + app is live :tada:.
In the new Trackimo + app you will find:
- Improved overall design
- New tracking modes
- Directions to tracker
- And many more...
Ratings and Reviews
Works in in nyc area
Tested it from manhattan to brooklyn. Buttons are somewhat useless but do work when pressed by sending you alerts like left button presses or right button pressed. The built in piezo is very low to be usefull. But it works as advertised as long as it receives a gps signal from the sky and it receives a 3g signal in your area (t-mobile att or Verizon?). You must register the device using a web browser to enter its device id number first and it activates it for free up yo one year from activation day. Then when year is up you pay $5 a month for life or until cancelled. I bet there are other better gps tracker devices out there but this one is quiet small and has belt clip. Just gotta charge it for 12 hours or unit will not even turn on any lights to show its even charging. But then after a while it starts to charge after you press the power button for 3 secs and red green leds flash to let u know its on and red led blinks to show its charging. Its only day one. I set it to track every minute( mínimum setting) so lets see how long battery works for before battery dies. Will update soon. So far gps accuracy is about 50 to 100 ft. Not bad i guess
I have had my unit for two years 6 months i didn’t get notifications on my phone due to a bad update. The customer services are a joke they either have no idea what was wrong or were intentionally avoiding issues with there app. When the app does work it takes forever to update locations and often sends false alerts. Now the unit has mysteriously stopped working out of no where and all they said was you have to replace the unit it’s not covered under warranty. If you bought this gps you should return it spend your money elsewhere.
Great product! I used it for my trip from the US to Russia to track my luggage so it doesn’t get lost. Plus it was cool to review my trip rout in Russia afterwards! Highly recommended.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Trackimo LLC
- 127.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Trackimo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.