Tracking is the all-in-one tool to analyze the application launches, the system changes inside your computer.
Tracking is the all-in-one tool to analyze the application launches, the system changes inside your computer. Tracking also analyzes your volumes to give you a reliable indication of the hours of mouting, unmounting, renaming of your volumes.
- Analysis of the launch of an application.
- Analysis of the extinction of an application.
- Analysis of the application activation / deactivation.
- Analysis of the hidden state of an application.
- Analysis of the system sleep state.
- Analysis of the system wake state.
- Analysis of the activation of a session.
- Analysis of the end of a session.
- Analysis of spaces.
- Analysis of the screen wake state.
- Analysis of the screen sleep state.
- Analysis of the mounting of a volume.
- Analysis of the unmounting of a volume.
- Analysis of the renaming a volume.
Tracking allows you to export the data in CSV format.
- Export data in CSV format.
- Results cleaning.
- Full screen mode.
- Bug fixes.
- Code optimization.
Ratings and Reviews
It is a static list of processes
It sounds like a helpful utility but it does nothing. At the time of opening, or when you click “process”, it shows you all of your running processes (I’m assuming it is all of the processes, I’m not going to waste my time verifying it’s accuracy).
It doesn’t dynamically update.
It doesn’t automatically log to a file, you have to manually export.
It doesn’t combine the processes by application. So each application has like 5 rows, one for each process.
its just one long list of running processes at the moment that you clicked the process button, that’s it.
Developer Response ,
Greetings, Actually the software updates the process. The application Tracking will log : Volume Mount | Unmount | Rename , Screen Wake | Sleep, and more. It's designed to know if someone touched locally your computer during your absence. You can also export the logs to a CSV file. Your suggestions are very interesting (Like auto log , more dynamic...). You can contact me to https://www.rbcafe.com/support/ if you want to suggest more idea. Best regards. Rbcafe
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Adrien Paulet
- 7.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
English, Bengali, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2004-2018 Rbcafe.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.