Do you hate time tracking? Then Tracktiq is for you. It is an extremely simple and intuitive app that integrates seamlessly into your daily workflow. Know how long you work on your projects and most importantly: NEVER MISS ANY BILLABLE HOURS AGAIN!
- Track your working hours with timers
- Pause and resume
- Edit timers any time to correct mistakes or add missing hours
- Organize timers in projects
- Control timers without interruption from Tracktiq's menu icon
- Multiple simultaneous timers
- Expense tracking
- Unlimited clients
- Hourly rates for clients and projects
- Multiple currencies
- Revenue calculation
- Print or export time sheets and reports
- Timers don't randomly switch places when they have the same start date
- The hourly rate settings in the sidebar work correctly again
Ratings and Reviews
Super Easy and Professional
This is the easiest and most professional tracker I've used. I use it for sideline work as well as at home work for my regular job after hours. The ability to send off a pdf for billing is simple and gets great comments from clients.
Pretty darn sweet
I needed an unobtrusive timer to track hours. I tried some of the other apps and found a lot of bloat/unneccesary silliness. This one works well - does exactly what is needed without unneccesary junk. Thanks!
Broken, multiple major issues
1. Toggling between a client view and All Projects creates some kind of race condition issue when multiple tasks have the same date. This sometimes results in the duplication of tasks.
2. For tasks logged before the Hourly Rate was defined for a client, these tasks do not all update their Hourly Rate in the sidebar, and on export have missing values for most tasks. This is critically broken as it's resulting in an exported PDF which does not total up to the correct amount.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.