The TracTrac app allows you to see gps based tracking from your favourite events and clubs live and in replay on your mobile device.
The TracTrac app includes the following features:
- Event list including all past, present and future races available.
- Race list for each event including all past, present and future races available the selected event.
- Map view displaying the race live and replay incl.
- Leader line.
- Replay control.
- Live leader board with selection and sorting.
- Performance table with detailed performance information for each leg of the race.
- Detailed competitor information with performance information for each leg and each race.
Error loading an event with banners
Ratings and Reviews
Garbage with potential
When I first opened it, the app did everything I could ever want. After switching between another app and it, however, it decided it would no longer refresh. Close out, reopen, works great. Toggle apps, freeze city. Then, after I used it once on day two it no longer will load rider positions at all. Deleted, redownload, restart phone, still worthless. Very disappointed with performance.
It would be great if it worked
When it works it’s great but often doesn’t load well and crashes in the middle of the race. Have used it for over a year to watch Opti racing. Hope they improve it as I think it could be a great ap.
Good concept. Poor execution.
Could limp through it by closing and reopening constantly. Now it doesn’t work at all. Need it to track my rider on the DK350.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.