Expert analysts or experienced traders always use certain tools and techniques to ascertain support or resistance level, each of which is important because it represents a point at which a major price movement is expected to occur.
Gann Square of 9 and Pivot Points are hugely popular and used widely. Please use our calculators and precisely determine the trading levels, blend it with technical or other analysis and maximise your profits.
Trade Calculators Contain below tools.
1) GANN Square Of 9 Calculator
2) Standard Pivot Calculator
3) Fibonacci Pivot Calculator
4) Camarilla Pivot Calculator
5) DeMark's Pivot Calculator
6) Woodie's Pivot Calculator
7) Volatility Calculator
GET FULL ACCESS & SOLVE TRADE CALCULATIONS
Upgrade to a Premium Membership and receive the following ongoing value:
• Unlimited Calculation
• Premium Support
If you choose to purchase a subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged within 24-hours prior to the end of the free trial or current period. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. Any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period. You can cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes store after purchase. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
•Terms & Conditions: http://gannsquare.com/terms-conditions/
* Our level finding calculators are some great ways to identify areas of support and resistance, but they work best when combined with other kinds of technical analysis
* Trade Calculators is a tool to help you find the levels for support, resistance and targets, however, responsibility for any trades taken based on the levels generated using this tool will solely rely on the user. The developer or the Nooglesoft team will not be held responsible for any losses or gains whatsoever.
1. This application is only for educational purpose. It uses standard mathematical formulas to determine various support and resistance levels. It does not assure any kind of firm resistance and support values for trading purpose.
2. The user of this application understands the risks involved in trading based on volatility in the market and the universal circumstances. Hence, the User of the application will alone be responsible for trades carried based on levels generated in the application.
3. No legal liability will be taken by the developer in any circumstances for any losses or gains made by using the application.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.