Play a sequel of this amazing economic strategy game, combining the best features of economic board games with realistic settings in the world’s most fascinating great cities.
The new game has incorporated most of the suggestions received from players. It features more dynamic gameplay, sophisticated virtual competitors, and a great variety of strategic solutions.
• Intuitively clear gameplay
• Multiplayer mode for playing with friends
• Trading in products to earn additional profit
• New famous cities: Vancouver, San Francisco, and Moscow
• Improved AI which will be difficult to defeat
• Different options for what kind of business to develop on your lots: hotels, factories, or supermarkets
• New game events with amusing newspaper photos
+ now supports the new OS
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs an update
As a big fan of the first version, I welcome new cities and a more challenging AI. However, this version feels 1step forward and 2 back. I think an update would be needed to make it a better game:
1. Starting a custom game still brings up tasks like in a campaign. Bonus tasks are ridiculous and unbalanced in favor of the human player and should not be in a custom game.
2. I like that the AI is now buying cards but they buy the wrong ones.
3. There is a glitch on parking spaces - it would say x lost a turn and the graphics will remain on the screen the rest of the game.
4. Factories are very unbalanced, never a reason to build anything else.
5. Casino spaces are completely unnecessary and does not belong in a competitive strategy game. It seems to hurt the AI too much as I never bet.
6. The AI does not build up properties early enough when they should.
7. The air still buy vehicles when they shouldn't (this was one of the worse things in version 1).
8. Is there ever a need for the iap in this game?
9. It is way too easy to buy out an opponent. Another feature that weakens the AI even more.
In the first version, I use a house rule of not buying cards because that makes the game way too easy. But you have made the AI even weaker in this game, which I think a patch can fix.
Great sequel, but hate IAP
This is a great sequel and I like it a lot; however, I hate IAP and it seems that you can't unlock the other levels without the IAP. It's going to cost $4.99 to unlock the other levels and then you need to earn gold to use the other advantages.
That being said, you don't need to buy gold to beat the AI. Like the first game, it's pretty weak. There's a huge advantage to buying the -2, -1, +1, +2 spaces cards. You can determine where you land, which essentially will win the game for you.
I like the addition of upgrading properties to a factory, hotel, or restaurant. It's interesting, but the factory is what I like the best.
Each level costs money
The game itself is five stars. However, the second and third cities cost 20 gold bars each to unlock, and these gold bars are in-app purchases. Some gold bars are provided already and you can win some by beating the level, but it ends up being about a $5 app. Let me pay the money up front and have all levels instead of being suckered in and then paying the money.
The developer, Dekovir, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.