The Trade Me app makes it easier to search, view your Watchlist, bid and buy, and sell the things you don't need anymore – all while you’re on the go.
iPhone and iPad
Stay up to date with your buying and selling, whether you’re at home or out and about, on whichever iOS device you prefer:
- search by keyword or image, browse and filter all Trade Me categories
- add, view and remove Watchlist items
- bid on items and use Buy Now
- add items to your Shopping Cart to purchase multiple items at once
- pay using your credit or debit card
- credit your Trade Me account
- save searches as Favourites and view them later
- ask and answer questions including emoji support
- list items to sell and edit them later
- receive important notifications both within the app and through the Apple push notification service
- 3D Touch quick actions
- pay with Face ID or Touch ID
- Siri Shortcuts for the actions you regularly use
- split view for iPad
- plus, we’re adding more all the time.
Use Trade Me with a quick tap on your wrist:
- place another bid when you’ve been outbid to retake the lead
- Buy Now and pay with your saved credit card
- accept or decline Fixed Price Offers
- answer questions on your listings.
If you love using our app, we'd really appreciate a review. If you have specific feedback, please send us a message at email@example.com.
We've added support for editing payment instructions, which is great for sellers who prefer to be paid via bank transfers!
If you love using our apps, we’d really appreciate a review! Keep that feedback coming into app_iOS@trademe.co.nz
Ratings and Reviews
Come to the USA
Come to the USA
This app is great it's like Craigslist but for trading I recommend this app and hope it gets big soon!
High hopes for new app but not there yet ;(
The idea of a TradeMe app was very appealing. Being able to buy and sell on the go via my iPhone sounded perfect. But the app seems to benefit buyers more than sellers. It lacks an editing function for items being sold. Perhaps due to security reason, you also can't modify pricing (e.g. lower the price on something that 's not selling) and I don't see a place where I can make a fixed price offer for unsold items. I'm waiting to see if a relist option comes up for any current items that don't sell. Also, the prompts on the website for sold items (e.g. payment instructions, delivery address, etc.) aren't included (as far as I can tell, and I've searched throughout!). Lastly, current items up for auction, that might be set up as "buyer must pick up" are noted on the app under "shipping" as FREE. I guess this is related to the lack of money changing hands, but I suspect that some people will misunderstand this and think a product will be shipped free. At most, it looks like a useful tool for searching for items, and maybe buying (haven't tried that yet), but not quite so handy for sellers ;( Hopefully the next version might address some of the issues.
- Trade Me Limited
- 148.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Trade Me Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.