The Trade Me app makes it easier to search, view your Watchlist, bid and buy, and sell the things you don't need anymore – all while you’re on the go.
iPhone and iPad
Stay up to date with your buying and selling, whether you’re at home or out and about, on whichever iOS device you prefer:
- search by keyword or image, browse and filter all Trade Me categories
- add, view and remove Watchlist items
- bid on items and use Buy Now
- add items to your Shopping Cart to purchase multiple items at once
- pay using your credit or debit card
- credit your Trade Me account
- save searches as Favourites and view them later
- ask and answer questions including emoji support
- list items to sell and edit them later
- receive important notifications both within the app and through the Apple push notification service
- 3D Touch quick actions
- pay with Face ID or Touch ID
- Siri Shortcuts for the actions you regularly use
- split view for iPad
- plus, we’re adding more all the time.
Use Trade Me with a quick tap on your wrist:
- place another bid when you’ve been outbid to retake the lead
- Buy Now and pay with your saved credit card
- accept or decline Fixed Price Offers
- answer questions on your listings.
If you love using our app, we'd really appreciate a review. If you have specific feedback, please send us a message at email@example.com.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Digital Content Ratings. Please see http://priv-policy.imrworldwide.com/priv/mobile/nz/en/optout.html for more information.
Fixed what needed fixing and squished some bugs!
If you love using our app, we'd really appreciate a review, and keep that feedback coming into firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Come to the USA
Come to the USA
SCAM! Collects personal data without allowing access to purchase
Be aware, this company collects personal, sensitive data and doesn’t allow you to purchase. You don’t need an account to just look. Imagine as a seller, not being able to sell to legitimate buyers.
Stick with eBay
Fees are absurd
The maximum success fee for general items is WAY TOO HIGH. If you sell something for $3000 you are losing $240 to trade me
- Trade Me Limited
- 135.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2020 Trade Me Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.