TradeGecko Mobile lets you manage your products, customers and orders from anywhere. Available for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. This app is free for all TradeGecko customers.
• Your entire product catalog in your pocket. Show off high quality images of your products and keep track of stock. Scan barcodes and easily search or filter your catalog. Use the camera to take new product photos that will automatically update across your sales channels.
• Create, edit, and manage sales orders effortlessly, whether you’re at a trade show or meeting with a customer.
• Carry your TradeGecko CRM with you and capture new leads. Email, call or message customers and suppliers directly from the app, and view maps for company addresses.
• View company data on the Dashboard to keep track of sales and customer metrics as well as action items.
• Use the Socket Mobile range of bluetooth scanners to easily scan barcodes and add products to a new order. Also use the camera to scan product barcodes in just a few touches.
• No internet connection? No problem. TradeGecko Mobile will sync your account data so you can use all of the features in the app when offline. When you’re online again all changes will be instantly uploaded.
Fixed an issue that was causing some images to not show up on the variants page.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If I could give it a zero I would
This app is pretty much worthless. Save yourself the frustration and don’t even bother downloading it. I’ll list a few of the things that drive me nuts: 1. It requires a manual sync that takes about 5-10 minutes every time you want to look up a customer order. Then, sometimes, when it’s finished there are no details in the orders. No items, just the customer name and order number, they look like blank orders. 2. Dates in the dashboard are reversed so the day is first then the month is listed. This makes it very confusing to read. 3. The dashboard does not show you your top line sales for the business. You have to display sales by channel then add up all the totals by hand. 4. Writing up an order for a customer is not intuitive at all. You have to search for each individual product then add it to a cart, then go to the cart, add a customer, and then check out. This might make sense for a consumer checkout process but it just isn’t good for B2B order write-ups. It should be similar to how you do it in a browser. I could keep going but I’ll stop here. TG you either need to make some serious updates or kill it. But hopefully you won’t choose the latter because having a great app would be very beneficial to your customers.
Need to update
Please update this app. Very disappointing that it hasn’t been in over a year.
App keeps crashing while tyring to sync ! Its just very frustrating ...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.